Cleanse Your Lungs In 2 Days
If you have been smoking since long, it is the time you flush the lungs. The best thing to do is to discontinue the habit once & for all and follow the lung detox routine that helps the lungs recover a bit from the bombarding chemicals that have desolated them since long.
Well, how to refine your lungs? Although there are several other ways, let us discuss the simplest form. Yes, you can clean the lungs naturally.
But you want some self-control & discipline to start out with this routine. Quit smoking & try the below steps to heal the lungs.
Take some time out. You want 2 to 3 days of leisure time. Try it out on weekends when you are free & have no other work to do. Cleanse Your Lungs In 2 Days.
For 2 to 3 days, stay away from the dairy products. No milk, no coffee. It helps the system to clear the toxins or unhealthy substances inside.
Consume the cup of green tea at night before going to sleeping. Your intestines would thank you for releasing up the impurities lying over there.
Drink some lemon water after waking up. The antioxidants present in the lemons are very important in the cleansing process.
Drink a glass of pineapple juice along with the breakfast.
After breakfast, Dring carrot juice. Your blood would get alkalized.
After lunch eat a banana. The potassium content in bananas helps that cleansing process.
At night, Drink cranberry juice. It helps reduce bacteria in the lungs.
Step : 8
Perform exercises that force to breathe heavily. It helps the lungs work hard to get healthy.
Go for steam bath the next day to reduce toxins or unhealthy substances through sweat.
Inhale the steam of water in which two drops of eucalyptus oil has added. It would soothe the respiratory system a bit.
Follow these Cleanse Your Lungs In 2 Days steps and stay healthy !!
Photo credit : http://wereblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/healthy_lungs_herbs.jpg
- Ways To Deal With A Slow MetabolismWays To Deal With A Slow Metabolism
#digestion #metabolism #calories #weight #fat
If you have the slow metabolism, burning calories may become challenging. In fact, if you are gaining […]
- Health Benefits Of Rice Bran OilHealth Benefits Of Rice Bran Oil
#healthbenefits #benefitsofricebranoil #ricebranoil #cookingoil
Rice bran oil, obtained from the hard outer brown layer of rice, is a favorite cooking […]
- Best healthy reproductive system tipsBest healthy reproductive system tips
#healthy #reproductivesystem #fertility
Infertility can be the heartbreaking & treating it can be very expensive. Thus, women should look after […]
- Benefits Of Drinking Hot MilkMilk can refresh you and help you to feel relaxed. Let us discuss about certain other benefits of hot milk in this article. Apart from energising you, a cup of hot milk can do lot more to […]
- How To Use Curry Leaves For Skin and hair?How To Use Curry Leaves For Skin and hair?
#curryleavesforskin #curryleavesforhair #usecurryleavesforskinandhair #curryleaves #skin #hair
The growing environmental pollution and some of […]
- 6 Side Effects Of Green Tea You Should Be Aware Of6 Side Effects Of Green Tea You Should Be Aware Of
In a recent times, the benefits this power-drink offers have only been spreading the faster than ever. Its therapeutic effects, […]
- These 11 amazing health benefits of warm water will shock youMost of us prefer to start our day with the warm cup of tea or coffee. Although, when it comes to water, we normally favour to grab a cold one. If Ayurvedic experts are to be believed, you […]
- Healthy Ways To Start The DayHealthy Ways To Start The Day
There are numerous ways to start the day. Consider the morning time as valuable and use it in a good way.
If you have the weight loss goals, then comprise […]
- 6 Best Rules Of Clean Eating6 Best Rules Of Clean Eating
#rulesofcleanwater #cleaneating #bestrules #healthyways #healthtips
Lifestyle habits such as smoking, drinking, unhealthy meals, junk food and option to […]