Exercises offer many benefits. But are there any side effects of exercise? Well, sometimes your body can react to your exercises in a negative way. Cramps and sprains are nothing but your body’s reactions.
Well, when it comes to the positive side effects of exercise, there are a lot of them. Your mood gets a boost, you can lose weight, your blood circulation gets better and your health gets enhanced.
Well, when it comes to soreness and build up of lactic acid, you don’t need to worry much. But what about the other negative effects of exercise? Well, let us discuss about them in this post. Here I explained 5 Side Effects Of Exercises.
Dizziness during the workout or after the workout can be due to many reasons. Ensure that you are properly hydrated if you involve yourself in intense workouts.
When you are trying to lift heavier, if your hands and legs start shaking, it just means that you are fatigued or your blood sugar levels are low or it could simply mean that you are totally exhausted. If the shakiness persists even after a few hours of your workout, ensure that you eat a proper diet before your workouts in order to retain the blood sugar levels.
Don’t eat anything just before you lift heavy. Maintain some gap between the eating and lifting if you experience heart burn.
When you run too fast, all of a sudden, you might experience some kind of pain at one side of your stomach. Try to breathe properly and maintain the right form or posture during your workout.
Some people may even experience nausea when they get into workouts. If it happens to you immediately, reduce the intensity of your workouts.
Photo credit: Pam loves pie / Foter / CC BY
- Exercises to burn 2000 calories a day at homeFood is the gasoline for the body. Everything you do, from breathing to thinking to walking causes the body to expend energy that comes from food.This energy is measured in calories and as […]
- Simple & Easy Exercises To Make Legs SlimSimple & Easy Exercises To Make Legs Slim
#exercise #legsslim #weightloss #losefat #fatburn #loseweight
Most of the girls feel uncomfortable by their fat legs & want to reduce […]
- Exercises to cure sports injuriesExercises to cure sports injuries
Do you suffer from the sports injuries? Sports is the field that needs you to be alert and focused. A second of disruption is sufficient for you to lose […]
- Shocking Reasons Why You Yawn So MuchShocking Reasons Why You Yawn So Much
#shockingreasons #whyyouyawnsomuch #reasonstoyawn
Do you yawn all the time too when you have relaxed for the full night of 8 hours? If you have been […]
- 9 Dangerous Side Effects Of Tattoos9 Dangerous Side Effects Of Tattoos
#tattoos #sideeffects #healthtips #skincare
Well, we love to follow trends but what if some of them are dangerous? Are the tattoos dangerous? Some […]
- 6 Side Effects Of Green Tea You Should Be Aware Of6 Side Effects Of Green Tea You Should Be Aware Of
In a recent times, the benefits this power-drink offers have only been spreading the faster than ever. Its therapeutic effects, […]
- 3 Exercises to Help Stop Snoring3 Exercises to Help Stop Snoring
Snoring can be the nuisance for people, and if you or your loved one is snoring, then consider trying simple mouth and tongue exercises. According to the […]
- Top five best exercises for flat absWho does not dream of getting that washboard abs like Hrithik Roshan, John Abraham, and Lara Dutta. But if is currently sporting pot belly wishing for those packs might seem an impossible. […]
- Seven Side Effects Of Protein SupplementsSeven Side Effects Of Protein Supplements
#proteinsupplements #effectsofproteinsupplements #healthbenefitsofproteinsupplements #sideeffects
Protein supplements are high in interest among […]