The below infographic will show you the excellent 8 Amazing Ways To Prevent Osteoporosis . And this may keep your health in right way.
Image Source: www.umhs-sk.org
Table of Contents
8 Amazing Ways To Prevent Osteoporosis
Avoid Drinking Alcohol:
- Drinking alcohol can cause Memory loss and anxiety.
- Long-term drinking can result in permanent brain damage and also serious mental health problems.
- Drinking Alcohol reduces blood serum calcium level.
Avoid Smoking Or Using Tobacco Orally:
- It reduces blood calcium level
- Smoking causes many other types of cancer, including cancers of the throat, mouth, nasal cavity, stomach, pancreas, kidney, bladder, and cervix, as well as acute myeloid leukemia.
Avoid use Steroidal drugs for long:
This drug Reduces Serum Calcium level.
Get Serum Calcium:
Serum calcium means the amount of calcium in the blood. If serum calcium is low, blood takes calcium from
bones called bone resorption leads to osteoporosis.
Drink Milk Every day:
It is a rich source of Calcium.
Take Calcium Rich Food:
The healthy foods like almonds, figs, spinach, beans are rich in calcium.
Go Out Daily In Early Morning Or Evening:
In mild sunlight, it helps vitamin D formation in the skin which is important for calcium absorption in our body. Do this to increase the calcium levels and also protect your body from Osteoporosis.
Get BMD Test Done In Every 6 Months:
Visit your doctor regularly for a bone health check-up, to monitor osteoporosis severity and treatment.
The above information will show you the effects that lead to Osteoporosis. To prevent this follow the above the tips. I hope this will help you to keep your health in a good position.