The most prominent symptom of the body aches, of course, the severe muscles pain and joints very much resembling those you sway experience during the flu. Few are Treatment and Causes of Body Aches But few of other symptoms that befall along with the pain they are:
- muscles Inflammation
- Lack of sleep because of constant aches
- Weakness and the common feeling of being sick.
- Disease that might cause constant body pains
Body aches: Symptom, Causes, and Treatment
1. Lyme disease
Lyme disease has caused by bacteria called as Borrelia burgdorferi that spreads by the bite of the black-legged tick. If you are facing this condition then you may notice some of the symptoms such as:
- Marked tiredness,
- A severe headache,
- Widespread musculoskeletal pain,
- Tender points in specific locations,
- Pain and stiffness in various joints,
- Impairment of sensation,
- Difficult concentration,
- Sleep disturbances,
- Memory loss,
Although the disease can cure with antibiotics if recognized in the early stages, it can cause difficulties such as long-term joint pain & heart rhythm problems, also brain & nervous system difficulties. So, aside from the above symptoms check with the family doctor if you have the large, red, developing rash that can look like a bull’s eye, or if you have been bitten by the tick when walking in bushy areas.
Shocked but it’s true, stress can also cause constant body pains. Some general symptoms of this condition are
- Stomach upsets
- Muscle pain,
- Chest pain,
- Sleep problems
But, if you are not sure either stress is causing the symptoms or if you have taken measures to control the stress but your symptoms continue, take experts suggestions or consult your doctor to check for other possible causes.
3. Low levels of vitamin D
If you have very Low levels of vitamin D is one of the main reasons for persistent & chronic body pain. Vitamin D help in the absorption of the calcium, vitamin D aids to keep your bones healthy and strong, preventing fractures. One of the studies published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, low levels of Vitamin D allows the body to absorb only regarding 10 – 15 percent of the calcium you have. And since calcium has required building healthy and stronger bones vitamin D deficiency indirectly happens in weak, soft & achy bones.
Few of the common symptoms of low levels of vitamin D are:
- Constant fatigue
- Frequent fractures that have caused due to injuries that
- Achy bones
Once recognized it is very easy to treat this condition with the vitamin D supplements & a well-balanced diet.
It is the form of arthritis where the cartilage within two bones decays, that causes the bones to rub against each other, pointing to pain & discomfort. Due to this nature of this disease, you might suffer from regular body aches that sometimes can be debilitating. Aside from that other symptom of this illness are:
- Soreness & stiffness of joints
- aches in the hips, back, & hands that usually decreases after movement
- Stiffness in the morning & on extreme activity.
It is a disease with hallmark symptoms of,
- chronic widespread pain,
- Sleep disturbances which affect negatively on the quality of life.
- Apart from the above mentioned there are other key symptoms like:
- Cognitive difficulties.
- Mood and anxiety ailments frequently co-occur with fibromyalgia since they have common functional changes connected with or resulting from disorder or injury abnormalities.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS),
- Painful bladder syndrome,
- Jaw & surrounding facial muscle obstacles,
To relieve body pain & to help to cope with the symptoms, the doctor may suggest antidepressants or muscle relaxants to decrease pain perception in the brain. But the first line of therapy includes physical therapy, eating a well-balanced diet, exercise, stress-relief methods such as the massage & relaxation methods like yoga asanas for stress relaxation & cognitive-behavioral therapy.
In some cases, non-pharmacologic treatment has shown to be more beneficial than medications simply.
6. Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
Some of the symptoms are almost similar except that in fibromyalgia general body ache, whereas excessive fatigue that does not enhance with rest is how doctors recognize and diagnose CFS.
7. Nerve damage
It is the condition where, as the name suggests, your nerves usually in a selective region has damaged because of disease or injury. This condition causes the nerves malfunction pointing to pain all over the body, particularly in the area that is hurt. Some of the common symptoms connected with this disease are
- Muscle pain
- Lack of coordination
- Muscle spasms
8. Other ailments
- Other chronic diseases like:
- Common flu
- Viral gastroenteritis,
- Rheumatoid arthritis,
- Tuberculosis (as per doctors from (AIIMS) All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
- Body aches can also cause because of Injuries from accidents whether minor or major. Regrettably, the condition can depress during winters or cold weather.
- Constant & widespread body pains can also be genetic.
Aging can too cause the chronic body aches. Older adults are more inclined to have long-term medical problems, such as arthritis or diabetes that can point to ongoing pain. Sometimes without any illness may also cause the natural body aches in older adults.
So, one should not ignore that body aches. Get the diagnosis as soon as possible & quickly if the pain gets worse