Ageing skin is something that all women fear, no matter if they are in their teens, twenties or early thirties. Although beauty is not just about preserving youth, ageing has an effect on people’s confidence and self-esteem. To look young, young and with a fresh face as long as possible is a dream that unites women of all castes, beliefs, colors, and countries. Read on for some valuable skin care tips, expert advice and do not do on skin ageing. Read more about Top 5 Don’ts To Avoid Skin Ageing
- Do not take too much stress. Overstriction can never do you any good, frowns also accelerate the aging process. So follow our advice on skin care – stay calm and keep smiling.
- Do not smoke. Avoid secondhand smoke too! Smoking is not only bad for your health in many ways, it damages your skin to a great extent. Basically, nicotine tightens the blood vessels and decreases the oxygen supply to the skin. It also dries your skin and makes it more prone to more wrinkles. And you do not want that!
- The next big “not” for skin care is caused by sun damage. The skin under the effect of UV rays does not flinch only; it allows aging to be more important. Fortunately, you can reverse the effect of aging with this skin care tip – use safe bleach like Fem Fairness Naturals. There is a variant to suit all skin types and complexions. So pick one and erase those dark spots.
- Sporadic skin care is as good as not having a skin care regimen! It does not help to clean your face once a week or to moisturize when you feel like it. Your skin needs daily attention. You experience sweat and pollution every day, so it’s important to clean it every night, wash away dirt and avoid clogged pores. It is also important to exfoliate a few times a week to remove dead cells. Check out our DIY guide to homemade body scrubs. And after all the cleansing and exfoliating, you have to follow it with a round of moisturizing using a gentle natural moisturizer like Dabur Gulabari
- Moisturizing Lotion. The thing with anti-aging moisturizing diets is that once you start, you will see visible results. But you have to keep it for better results, a temporary break can do away with the initial benefits. It is a very critical skin care advice for aging.
Although a regular skin care regimen is important, doing too much is not a good thing either. Do not pull, rub or pull on your skin, it only makes it age faster. All you need is a little TLC!
We do not tend to realize that aging does not hit overnight, your lifestyle, skin care regimen and product choice make a big difference in how you get older. The good news is that, although looking young and young may not be entirely in your hands, you can do everything you can to restore it as long as you can and slow down the aging process of the skin.