It is a winter wonderland outside and now you are equipped to smack the slopes. You have got a interlace cap and napkin, gloves and even a nice and humid sweater to keep you warm. But if you want to defend yourself from climate and temperature, you have forgotten about one thing that is your skin. Skin Care tips on Climate Changes.
Skin Care tips on Climate Changes
Skin plays the most significant role in defending our body. Climate changes, season changes and even travel can destroy your skin. Sometimes your favorite skin care products do not work effectively when climate changes take place and sometimes they will work better. This depends on several factors such as how severe the climate or temperature changes and on your skin type.
You have to take proper remedies in order to protect your skin from different climate conditions.
Here are some tried-and-true Skin Care tips on Climate Changes:
- Wash your face daily with warm water and use a mild soap which is made for people with acne.
- Softly massage your face daily with circular motions. But don’t cleanse it because over washing and scrubbing can cause skin to become very irritated.
- Avoid touching your face with your fingers because touching your face can extend the bacteria that cause pores to become swollen and makes your skin irritated.
- Before going to sleep daily, you should clean and remove your makeup. Be alert when buying the makeup kit and you must select the real brands which are specified as noncomedogenic on the label. Don’t use old makeup that smells or looks different from when you first bought it.
- Protect your skin from the sun. The tan masks acne makes your skin look like temporary. A tan may worsen your spots. Tanning makes your skin to get wrinkles and damages your skin and leads to the disease of skin cancer.
- Choose a high and quality, oil-based moisturizer to keep the skin moisturized and soft. Pay special attention to the exposed parts like your hands, nails, and lips etc.
- Winter is the time when your skin and hair needs utmost attention because in winter season hair and skin get affected because of climate changes. Though the idea of piping hot water is very tempting, stick to a lukewarm water bath every day that will protect your skin.
- People tend to drink less water during the winter season, but it is very important to hydrate your skin from within. So carry a water bottle with you whenever you go outside.
By following the above Great tips to get attractive and glowing skin, exercise daily for at least 20 minutes, keep yourselves hydrated(drink more water) and use a sunscreen no matter what the season is to get that radiant sun kissed look.
The above are the Skin Care tips on Climate Changes