Facial bleaching refers to people’s use of homemade, cosmetic or dermatological products to remove dirt and marks on skin and to lighten the complexion. Facial bleaching dilutes the concentrated melanin in skin and helps in whitening the skin. It helps in removing the dark spots caused by blemishes, aging, diseases, hormonal changes and exposure to sun. Facial bleaching is most popularly known to beauty lovers. So here are Natural homemade facial bleach for face.
What is the facial bleach?
Face bleaching is process of removing the dirt, stains, marks on face and skin with oxidation. Facial bleaching removes dirt and marks on skin and lightens skin tone.
Why we need the facial bleach?
The facial bleaching dilutes concentration of melanin in skin and helps to whiten skin .Facial bleach whitens the skin tones & repairs uneven skin tone and makes skin in perfect tone. The skin complexion reduces by decreasing the melanin content in skin.
Is there any natural bleach?
Yes, we have many natural face bleach. Some of them are explained below.
Natural Homemade Bleach for Face
Yogurt contains the lactic acid that has bleaching properties. It helps to improve skin tone and skin texture. Plain yogurt can be rubbed on the face regularly. It should be left for a few minutes before washing it off. Yogurt can also be mixed with honey and applied on face like a pack. It can be used on all types of skin. Alternately make the paste with yogurt and oatmeal and apply it like a pack. This would help to keep skin supple and moisturized.
Oranges contains the source called Vitamin C which is the most important ingredient in the skin care. It also contains the bleaching properties that help to lighten skin tone. Consumption of an orange juice daily helps to improve overall texture of the skin. A pack made of orange juice and a pinch of the turmeric can be applied on face before getting into the bed. Another way is to grind an orange peel into the powder. Make a paste of it by combining it with the yogurt and apply it on face and neck. Leave for about 15 minutes and wash off. This will help in the lightening spots and other marks on face.
Gram Flour is best ingredient to lighten color of the skin. Make the thick paste with gram flour, water and apply it on face. Leave it to dry and then rinse off.
Honey has the antibacterial properties that can help to fade the age spots and acne scars. It helps to bleach and moisturize skin. The simple remedy of applying honey on face and washing it off helps in the removing dead cells and giving bright and fresh look to the skin.
Alternatively make the face mask by combining honey, lemon juice, almond oil & powdered milk. Apply it gently on skin, leave for about 10 minutes and rinse off.
Lemons have an acidic property which works as the natural bleaching agent. The high amount of Vitamin C encourages the new cell growth. Apply lemon juice directly on face with the help of cotton ball. Another way to use the lemon is to make a paste with lemon juice, turmeric powder & apply it on face. Leave for 1/2 an hour and then rinse it off with water. Or else mix together the lemon juice, powdered milk & honey and apply it on face. Leave it for about 20 minutes and rinse it off.
Aloe Vera Gel has the capability of removing hyper pigmentation and restoring skin’s original color. The cooling effect of an aloe Vera helps to regenerate the new cells and repair the damaged tissues. It also helps in lightening dark spots and enhancing the skin texture or skin appearance.
Take the one table spoon of lemon juice and one table spoon of rose water in the bowl. Now take cotton ball and dip cotton ball into the solution and gently rub on face in a circular motion. Rub it on the face for about five minutes. Then rinse the face with cool water. Lemon deep cleanser & rose water regulates skin tone or skin texture.
Take one table spoon of cucumber juice and one table spoon of lemon juice in the bowl. Now take cotton ball or pad dip cotton ball into the solution. Rub it on face for about five minutes. Then rinse the face with cool water.
- Take one table spoon of lemon juice and one table spoon of honey in the bowl. Mix ingredients well and apply the mixture on face for about fifteen minutes. Then rinse it off with cool water.
- Take one table spoon of tomato juice, one table spoon cucumber juice and one table spoon of potato juice in the bowl. Mix all juices well. Now apply this solution onto the face. Wash the face after ten minutes.
- Take one table spoon of black gram and 5 to 6 almonds and soak them in water overnight. Grind them well as smooth paste and apply this smooth paste on face. This works as natural facial bleach.
- Take one table spoon of orange peel powder, one table spoon of curd and one table spoon of lemon juice. Mix all ingredients well & apply resultant paste all over the face. Dry it for about 15 minutes. Then rinse the face with cool water.
- Take small pieces of ripe papaya in the bowl. Mesh papaya into smooth paste. Now add the 1 to 2 table spoon of raw milk to mashed papaya. Apply this mask all over the face consistently. Rinse it off after 15minutes.
- Try all natural homemade facial bleaches. Use facial bleaches at least once per a week. This facial bleach lightens skin tones and gives glow to the face.
5 Homemade Natural Facial Bleach Recipes
Papaya, Honey Face Pack
- 4 cubes of ripe papaya
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Make a paste by mashing the papaya and mix lime juice and honey.
- Apply on the face and neck and leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Wash off with the Luke warm water to get a smooth skin.
Tomato Face Pack
- 2 tablespoon- oatmeal powder.
- 1 tbsp- ripe tomato juice
- Make a paste of 2 ingredients and apply it on face.
- Keep it for 1/2 an hour and wash it with cool water.
Potatoes and Lime Juice Face Pack
- one large potato
- Few drops of lemon juice
- Rose water
- peels and grind the potato.
- Add lemon juice and rose water.
- Apply it on face and neck and rinse it after 20 minutes.
Cucumber, Honey, and Lemon Face Pack
- Two tablespoons -cucumber juice.
- Two tablespoons- honey.
- Two tablespoons- lemon juice
- ½ cup of sandalwood powder or fuller’s earth.
- Mix all above ingredients and apply on face and neck.
- Wash off after 20 minutes.
Egg White, Lemon and Honey Face Pack
- 1 tbsp. egg white.
- 1/2 lemon.
- 1/2 tbsp. honey.
- Mix all the three ingredients together
- Apply it on the face and neck.
- Rinse off after 20 minutes.
Try all these Natural homemade facial bleach for face and enjoy with a glowing skin.
Photo credit: chotda / Foter / CC BY-NC-ND