Table of Contents
Natural and simple Eye care tips for Computer Users
Eyes are one of the most significant organ in human body and vision is one of the most amazing gift. But frequently many people neglect importance of eye care and do not pay proper attention towards an eye care.so i have explained some Natural and simple Eye care tips for Computer Users.
So Given below are few Tips for Eye Beauty, Eye Health Care and Vision Care
- Dip the cotton pad in cup of water overnight. Strain this in morning and add one cup of plain water to this. Splash eyes with this water or wash them with the help of an eyecup.
- Dip the pad of cotton wool in the rose water to which 2 to 3 drops of Castor oil is mixed. Place these soaked pads on eyelids for about 15 to 20 minutes. Eye burns and other problems would be reduced.
- Wet eyes with a weak and very liter tea solution, carefully strained and cooled for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Place Cotton pads dipped in cold tea solution for an hour on eyelids for about 10 – 15 minutes and relax.
Natural eye care : Dark Circles, removing dark circles
- Grate three pieces of cucumber & squeeze them through the muslin cloth & extract juice. Dip the cotton pads in this juice for about two minutes and place on the eyelids and darkened areas. Relax for about 15 minutes for better results continue for 2 to 3 days.
- Take one teaspoon of Tomato pulp,one pinch of Turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon of lime juice and one teaspoon of gram flour. Make the paste with above ingredients and apply gently on eye lids and darkened areas and let it remain for anout ½ an hour. Remove gently with the moist cotton pads after ½ an hour. Repeat this for a week
Herbal treatment for Deep Sunken Eyes
- Mix one teaspoon of honey with the ½ teaspoon of almond oil. Apply this mixture gently on eyes at the time of bed. Repeat this process for a week for better results.
- Soak the five Almonds overnight. Peel them & mix it with the glass of milk eat almonds by chewing well. Repeat this in morning for about 21 days should definitely help.
- Slice the raw Potato and circle closed eyes with these halves. Or else grind the raw Potato and place on Muslin cloth and squeeze its juice. Apply this juice on the eyes and relax for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place the cotton pads dipped in the chilled milk on the eye lids and relax it for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl of the chilled water add few drops of Vitamin E oil. Dip the cotton pads for about 5 minutes in this and place on eyes and relax for about 20 minutes everyday.
Eyecare Instructions for computers users and computer professionals
- Spending long hours in front of the television or computers is a part of peoples life today. Especially if you are the computer professional, there is usually no escape from it. This causes many eyes and vision related problems in the future. Here are some useful eye care tips for the computer users.
- After every 20 – 30 minutes of work, look at the distant away object and blink (open and close the eye) several times. This would help in better focusing
- Blink often. People tend to reduce the blink rate while working on the computer. This can lead to dry eyes. Try to blink 12 – 15 times for every minute.
- Exercise you eyes at frequent intervals. Eye exercise is simple. All you need to do is just blink your eyes several times, then close your eyes and role them in the clockwise and anti clockwise direction. While doing this, inhale and exhale slowly and open your eyes slowly after doing this.
- Rub your palms against each other till them become warm. Cover your eyes with your warm palms for about a minute. Palming is another great way to relax and soothe your eyes.
- Splashing water on your face during breaks can keep you refreshed. This also helps in cooling your eyes.
- A few minutes of walk during breaks will refresh your body and mind. It is also good for your eyes as walking increases the blood supply to your eyes.
- Fix an anti glare screen on to monitor or use anti glare glass while working on computers. Also position the monitor and lights in such a manner that glare from the screen is minimum.