In case one is fed up with messy tresses and would like to straighten them once and for all one can go in for milk treatment.
Milk does wonders for one’s hair. This is an easy and quick remedy for straightening one’s hair and can be had in the convenience of one’s home. Milk has several wonderful properties that help the hair shine and glow.
Table of Contents
How Does Milk Benefit The Hair?
Milk does contain two kinds of proteins, whey as well as casein. Casein and whey are indeed both good for one’s hair. A low protein diet may indeed cause thinness of one’s hair. The hair become thin and stops growing. One’s hair texture depends upon one’s health. Milk protein does help thicken the hair and also adds a natural shine to it.
1. Makes One’s Hair Strong And Shiny:
Whey does stem hair loss, reverses it and also strengthens one’s hair. It is a supplement for building one’s muscle mass. The topical use of whey does stimulate the hair follicles. One can use a whey protein paste (whey, egg yolk, honey and water) to also get healthier as well as shinier hair.
2. Helps In Hair Growth:
The other milk protein, casein, is rather rich in glutamine, which has been acknowledged as an essential amino acid. Glutamine does improve hair follicle growth and naturally casein is essential for the growth of hair .
How To Straighten Hair Naturally With Milk:
You Will Need:
• 1/3rd cup of milk
• A spray bottle
• A comb (preferably one which is wide-toothed comb)
1. Fill a spray bottle with some milk. Coconut milk is good for straightening hair. One can use any type of milk, yet thick extra creamy milk will provide better results. One can even use milk powder for a hair mask.
2. Spray the milk evenly on the damp hair. Also, remember that one does need to condition all of one’s tresses, so make sure one sprays enough on the scalp as well as the hair tips.
3. Use a wide-toothed comb to untangle your hair. Do not let your hair curl up or get frizzy as it may trap milk, which will solidify and be a pain to remove later.
4. Keep massaging the scalp. One needs to give the milk the required time to soak into the hair, nourish it and also straighten the strands. Rinse the hair well to avoid hair smelling of milk.
5. Let one’s hair dry up. In case one has wavy hair, the milk mask does wonders and straightens the hair. In case one has a curly mane, it will indeed soften as well as condition one’s curls.
One should apply certain amount of caution while making use of milk to straighten one’s hair.
1. In case one is lactose-intolerant or is allergic to milk, it is better to avoid using milk to straighten one’s hair.
2. Comb the hair gently. Avoid yanking it or it might damage one’s hair.
3. The milk straightening technique might not work so well on curls or perms.
4. One can try this home remedy in order to manage one’s hair problem better.