How to Get White Teeth Naturally?
#Whiteteeth #naturalteeth #teethwhitening #sparklingteeth #enamel
Do you think it is probable to smile widely & be confident that the teeth are sparkling white? The answer is if ‘Yes & without spending a fortune on dental cosmetics’ What we require are ingredients, which are simple to use & are easily available. Here is How to Get White Teeth Naturally?
Ripe banana :
Rubbing the inside fibrous part of peel, of a ripe banana, makes the teeth to sparkle.
Juice of ½ a lemon when rubbed tightly but gently on teeth removes yellow stains & tartar.
Half a teaspoon of baking soda to which a pinch of salt is added & rubbed on the teeth with a fingertip shows outstanding results.
Strawberries are very good for the whitening teeth. They can be rubbed on teeth in pureed form or cut into halves & used.
For quick results dip the toothbrush in hydrogen peroxide and then gently brush the teeth.
Table salt may be used to rub stains off the teeth. Use fingertips for best results.
Use the inside of an orange peel to rub on the teeth for better results.
Munching on crunchy fruits and vegetables like apples, carrots, cucumber, celery and parsley help in removing stains on teeth.
- Fizzy drinks peel away tooth enamel due to acids present in them & make the teeth weak & yellowish.
- Drugs like cocaine, ecstasy, etc, are not only bad for the health but also have a telling affect on teeth as they restrict the blood flow to the gums & cause wide gum damage.
- Smoking is also a major do not for dental health as well as for universal health. Nicotine leaves a remains on the teeth causing yellowish stains on them.
- Dark colored juices, like cranberry juice, leave stains on teeth due to pigment & sugar they contain. Drink such juices with a straw.
- Black coffee is also a culprit against sparkling, white teeth.
- Tomato sauce & balsamic vinegar are said to cause staining of teeth.
- Red wine is said to stain teeth as well as wear away tooth enamel. It is easiest to hiss some plain water in the mouth while at parties.
- It is better to drink green tea or herbal tea as black tea does cause some staining on teeth.
Photo credit : http://humannhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/5-Home-Remedies-for-Whiter-Teeth.jpg