In the recent times, acnes have become a major headache for people with an age group of 14-30. Acnes and Pimples in teenage are quite common which is due to hormonal changes. How to get rid of forehead acne?
The forehead is the worst place to get acnes right after our chubby cheeks. Getting these acnes and pimples are not always our fault. There may be external factors as well. Acne and Pimple forms when oil, dead skin cells and bacteria clog the inside part of hair follicle, which results in a whitehead, blackhead and papule.
Table of Contents
Read Also:- 7 Best Home Remedies to Treat Forehead Acne
The forehead is a common place to get acne, it may be due to stress, dandruff in hair, clogged pores, oily scalp, certain medications, digestive problems, excess stress, wearing helmets, hormonal causes etc.
How to get rid of forehead acne?
Below are the points to prevent or to take care of getting acnes on the forehead.
- Cleanse your face with warm water at least twice in a day in order clean of bacteria, everyday dead cells and dermis but don’t scrub after washing your face as it irritates your skin more.
- Never use a hand towel to clean your face always use a separate bath towel such that bacteria present in other hand won’t get onto your face.
- Be certain in cleaning your pillow cases and bed sheets twice a week. This is applicable for those who have very greasy skin which prevents keeping your forehead immersed in oil from your own face and hair, germs and dirt every time you go to sleep.
- Go easy on the cosmetics, if the cosmetics are not required then don’t apply it. Make sure of the cosmetics you use is really required for your face and what are the contents which are used in cosmetics.
- Wash your hair with a shampoo on a regular basis which will prevent the oil present in hairs reaching your forehead.
- In addition, do regular exercises in order to enhance your blood circulation and get rid of the excess oil present beneath the skin
Once you get acnes on your forehead you need to take care in such a way that the acnes won’t multiply. Below are the best ways to get rid of forehead acnes.
1) Lemon Juice: One of the most common tried and tested cures for acnes is lemon juice. Dip a clean cotton swab and apply it on acnes before going to bed and wash in the morning with lukewarm water.
2) Eggs: Though it may be yucky in smell and feel it is also one of the best remedies. Once you prepare an omelet just swipe your hand inside the egg shell and pick up the white gooey stuff and dab it on your forehead. Leave this as long as you can and wash your face.
3) Essential Oil Bath: Essential Oils such as lavender oil can address acne while leaving your skin fresh and rejuvenated.
4) Clay Mask: Before you go to sleep prepare a thin layer of clay mask add few drops of tea tree oil or lavender oil to boost, apply it on the face and go to sleep. Rinse it off once you wake up in the morning.
Home Remedies to Treat Forehead Acne
1. Clay Mask With the Tea Tree or Lavender Oil:
Make the thin clay mask with the water. Add the tea tree oil or lavender oil for an increase, and apply the mask on the forehead to reduce forehead acne. Leave the mask on overnight & clean it off when you wake up. Remember to throw a towel onto your pillow before sleep. This simple mask can fight the most beastly pimples in just a day, & leave behind a fresh & supple skin that would win compliments.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar:
If you can lay the hands on the pack of apple cider vinegar, one have got yourself the perfect remedy for the pimples on the forehead or scalp. One need to swab a bit of the apple cider vinegar once or twice a day onto the affected area. It works best on a single beastly zit or blemish. Remember, it is best not to rinse the apple cider vinegar, unless one feel you should.
3. Lemon Juice:
Dab the few drops of lemon on the zits and leave it on overnight. It comes as no surprise to many. One of the most regularly tried and tested pimple cures is the good old lemon. It is best to use fruit on the pimples at night & avoid stepping out in the sun if one have to use it during the day. Lemon juice makes the skin photosensitive & can cause many further blemishes or sun damage.
4. Mustard Powder With Honey:
Slather some mustard powder mixed with the honey onto the zits. Mustard includes natural salicylic acid that is an active ingredient in most over-the-counter pimple medications. Although you can use bottled mustard, it is best to make your mustard pack by grinding together mustard & honey. Leave this pack on the zits for fifteen minutes & wash off. Mustard is also rich in Vitamin C, zinc, & omega 3 and six fatty acids that will surely leave the skin glowing.
5. Tomato Mask:
Do you love eating tomatoes in the salad? If you are someone who can die for a slice of tomato with a meal, one would be fascinated to know that tomato masks can fight forehead acne as well as acne scars. How amazing is that? If one wake up one morning to see an ugly explosion or two and have the tomato handy, simply cut it & rub it on your forehead twice a day. Rich in antioxidants, the tomato juice would miraculously heal acne. Bear in mind that unnecessary use can cause dryness, so dilute the juice if one wish to use it more than twice per day.
6. Essential Oil Bath:
Who doesn’t love to rest in the bath of lavender oil? Essential oils such as lavender oil could address acne during leaving the skin fresh and rejuvenated. Dab the bit of the oil onto the zits, and they would slowly diminish.
Although this is not one of my favourites, this home remedy is, however, my official recommendation. Eggs! You heard it right! Do not turn up your nose on this one. As yucky as they may sound, smell and feel on the skin, eggs can indeed help relieve symptoms of acne. After making the delicious omelette for breakfast, swipe the hand inside the egg shell & pick up some of the white gooey stuff, & dab it on the forehead. Leave this for as long as you like or can tolerate.
All the remedies mentioned here should not substitute for professional medical advice. Hope you found the article useful. Try these remedies and get rid of forehead acne.
Image Source:- http://hubimg.com
The above are the tips How to get rid of forehead acne?