A great looking pair of realistic-looking fake eyelashes can rather be costly. A single pair of false eyelashes can be good for multiple uses.
One needs to know how to clean one’s fake eyelashes without ruining them thus extending the life of one’s falsies and also save one’s money.
1. How to Remove Fake Eyelashes
One must not remove fake lashes with tweezers, picking at them with one’s nails, or clamping as well as yanking with an eyelash curler that can seriously damage one makes use of fake lashes. The best way to peel off one’s false lashes:
2. One needs to thoroughly wash one’s hands with antibacterial soap.
Grip the outer corner of one’s false lashes between one’s thumb and forefinger, and then gently tug them off. If one is making use of bunches of individual lashes, one needs to take them out section by section with one’s fingers.
3. One can make use of eye makeup remover and a cotton ball.
Use eye makeup remover and a cotton ball to clean off any remaining glue from one’s real lashes. It can also be rather tempting to pick at pesky glue clumps.
How to Clean False Eyelashes?
Most of us tend to apply a coat or two of mascara over one’s fake lashes.
1. One can also start with cotton swabs, paper towels, and either rub in alcohol or make use of oil-free eye makeup remover.
2. One needs to also place the false lashes on a paper towel and douse the end of one’s cotton swab in alcohol or eye makeup remover, thus allowing the squeezing off any excess product.
3. One also needs to make use of the cotton swab to gently rub away eye makeup and also glue from one’s lashes.
4. One also needs to finish the makeup removal process by making use of another cotton swab that has also been dipped in warm water to clean off any remaining mascara.
5. Never squeeze one’s false lashes dry after cleaning them. One must also allow them to air dry on a paper towel.
One can place the lashes on a clean, dry tissue and spraying it with alcohol. This is useful for synthetic fiber lashes and not natural fiber lashes.
Mink lashes, made from natural fiber, usually do not need any additional mascara. If one would like to wear mascara with them, use it only on one’s real eyelashes before applying one’s mink lashes. One is finished wearing them and one has to gently remove glue with tweezers. Water and cleaning products will then cause them to lose their shape.
Another method to clean mascara from synthetic false eyelashes is to soak cotton pads in alcohol or eye makeup remover and also lightly press lash strips between pads to dissolve or trends in eye makeup 2017.
How to Remove Eyelash Glue?
After one finishes cleaning the mascara off one’s false lashes, one will most probably still have a few glue clumps stuck to the lash bands. Avoid scraping or scrub them off. Try to make use of a pair of tweezers in order to pull away any remaining glue.
Time to Store Them
When one purchases a new set of fake eyelashes it is better to store as well as shape one’s lashes until the next time one’s needs them.
Avoid used pair of lashes at a professional set-up or makeup counter to have them applied. Re-use is for personal application only. It is good to know how to cleanse one’s false eyelashes as this means they will last longer.