Ragi is one of the most beneficial ingredients you can use in your meal almost every day. There are some people who are over conscious of what hey eat since they might be on a weight loss program. This ingredient ragu is a must try for those who want to lose those kilos. The best thing about ragi is the low amount of calories it contains. When you consume ragi in any form, you are only taking in energy to increase your stamina.
Here is the Healthy Ragi Dosa Recipe For Breakfast, made in an easy way:
Ingredients to prepare healthy Ragi Dosa Recipe For Breakfast
- Ragi flour : 1 cup
- Urad dal : ¼ cup
- Fenugreek seeds : ½ (Optional)
- Sat to taste
- Cooking soda : 1 pinch
Method to prepare healthy Ragi Dosa Recipe For Breakfast:
- You begin to first wash the urad dal and methi seeds. Soak them in the water for atleast 5 – 6 hours
- Grind the urad dal and methi seeds into a smooth, feathery paste and then transfer it to a tool.
- Add this paste in ragi flour. Add a little water slowly while mixing the paste – flour mixture to make a paste.
- Now keep the paste covered, for 8 – 10 hours, for fermentation. The paste will wash after it ferments.
- Add a little cooking soda and salt to paste and mix it thoroughly. If the paste is too thick, add little water and mix. The ragi dosa batter is ready. Allow the batter is a bit thin when compared to the idly batter.
- Heat a tava
- Coat the tava with little oil
- Take a ladle full of ragi dosa batter and pour it on the hot tava. Spread the batter on the entire tava.
- Sprinkle little oil. Flip the dosa.
Now healthy Ragi Dosa Recipe For Breakfast is ready to enjoy !!!