Cultivating your hair is not an easy task. Keeping your health throughout the process is even more difficult. Being surrounded by factors causing damage, problems like hair loss, dandruff, breakage, cracks and deterioration of scalp health have become commonplace. This has created a strong demand in the market for products that claim to solve the problems mentioned. Also read How Does Cayenne Pepper Help In Hair Growth?
It is a Herculean task to find something that works while companies use inexpensive chemicals to create products to generate only profits. I am not saying that there are no good products out there, I say they are not cheap if they are good.
This is unless you use natural ingredients. I also insisted on this in my previous articles: nothing works like home remedies for everything regarding skin and hair. To agree with each other? Then why not know what we have for you today?
Cayenne pepper is such an ingredient that helps maintain hair health, making the process of hair growth a cake walk. But before you get into the way you could include it in your hair care regimen, let’s first look at why it works.
Benefits of Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
- Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin which is a compound that stimulates hair growth
- The capsaicin stimulates blood circulation to the hair follicles, which ensures better nutrition and healthier hair growth
- It also helps stimulate dormant hair follicles, and this helps increase hair volume and thickness
- Topical use can make hair shiny, soft, and more manageable
How to Use Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
1. Olive oil and Cayenne pepper
- Serve 5 to 6 peppers in tiny pieces and add 1 cup of olive oil.
- Pour the mixture into a pot and store it in a cool, dark place for 10 to 15 days.
- Make sure that the oil is kept away from direct sunlight.
- Transform the oil and discard the peppers.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of Cayenne infused oil.
- Remove your hair and apply this oil to your scalp and to the length of your hair until everything is covered.
- Leave the oil pressed for one hour, then shampoo and condition.
2. Castor Oil And Cayenne Pepper
Castor oil is a well-known capillary growth stimulant. In combination with Cayenne pepper, it is the perfect option to stimulate hair growth.
How to use?
- Take 2 tablespoons of Cayenne powder and 1 cup castor oil
- Combine both ingredients and store them in a pot, away from sunlight for 2 weeks.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the oil mixture and apply it on your scalp while gently massaging it with your fingertips.
- Let the oil sit for 30 minutes and shampoo and condition your hair.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar And Cayenne Pepper
The apple cider vinegar helps to regulate the pH of your scalp while keeping it clean and healthy. This mixture will stimulate hair growth while making your hair shine.
How To use?
- Take 1 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar and Cayenne Liquid Extract 1 drop
- Combine the two ingredients in a bowl.
- Using your fingertips, rub the mixture into your scalp. Massage gently as you do.
- Leave the cayenne-cider mixture in your hair for an hour and then rinse it with water
4. Coconut Oil And Cayenne Pepper
Coconut oil’s penetrative properties combined with olive oils conditioning ones help maintain hair health while the cayenne pepper boosts fresh hair growth.
How To use?
- Mix 1/2 cup of coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of Cayenne pepper powder in a pot and store it in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks.
- After 2 weeks, add ½ cup olive oil to the mixture.
- Take about 2 tablespoons (or more depending on the length of your hair) of the oil infusion and apply it on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes then wash it with a shampoo.
5. Vodka And Cayenne Pepper
If you have greasy hair, this mixture helps to balance the pH of the scalp, to deglaze the pores and to stimulate the health of the follicles.
How To use?
- Take 2 tablespoons of vodka and 3 to 4 medium-sized Cayenne peppers.
- Cut the peppers and put them in a pot. Pour the vodka into this pot, close it and close it in a cool, dark place.
- After two weeks, mix 2 parts of water to 1 part of the pepper infused vodka.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp after each shampoo.