Women are keen to know how honey is applied to the hair as they would like healthy hair. Side effects of honey on hair can be overcome by its several benefits in the healthy growth of hair.
Honey, is a valuable herbal solution for hair, as it is a natural product that many women prefer using for their hair in several countries of the world. It is possible to have bright and healthy hair with various honey mixtures which can indeed be prepared with different cures and then applied comfortably. Women read a lot about how to apply honey on hair as they are keen to have gorgeous looking hair. How to apply honey on hair is indeed a question that many women like to be answered.
Table of Contents
What are the benefits of honey to hair
· It happens to be one of the most natural solutions for smoothing hair.
· For softer hair, cures prepared with honey can indeed be applied directly to one’s hair.
· It consists of antibacterial as well as antiseptic properties; it does in fact have a lethal effect on the scalp germs and bacteria.
· It can be preferred as a supportive treatment option to deal with fungal infection of the scalp.
· When it is applied to the scalp after via massage, it does nourish as well as strengthen the hair.
· Prevents hair loss and stops existing hair loss.
· It allows hair to grow much faster and healthier.
· It strengthens the hair follicles and prevents the breakage problems in the hair.
· It also is one of the most natural treatment options for those struggling with dry hair problems.
· It does help fix dandruff problems and aids dull hair to have a natural as well as healthy appearance.
· It helps maintain the moisture balance of the hair.
· It happens to be one of the most effective natural cures for hair that does remain in the sun for a long time and therefore becomes dull.
Cures of Honey
1. Honey Cure Against Dryness
For those complaining about the dryness of their hair and the bifurcation of the tips, especially during summertime, can mix 2 tablespoons of honey in 2 glasses of warm water and then apply the mixture directly to one’s hair. It is sufficient to wash the mixture with herbal shampoo after about half an hour to show its effects.
2. Honey Shampoo for Daily Care
For general hair care, it is sufficient to add about 1 tablespoon of honey to the shampoo that is used daily and then washes the hair regularly at least several times a week with this shampoo. On the other hand, without adding honey to the shampoo, it is better to apply it directly to the hair follicles by massaging and leave it in one’s hair for 30 minutes and then wash the hair with a herbal shampoo.
3. Honey Cure with Olive Oil for Smoother Hair
2 tablespoons of honey as well as 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil to be placed in a container, mixed and after obtaining this homogeneous mixture it can be applied by massaging one’s scalp. This cure is much erred by those who would like to avail the benefits of honey to one’s hair. This is preferred as it is easy to prepare and shows its effects in a short time
No doubt, the side effects of honey on the hair should be kept in mind or at least be aware of before using it. Side effects of honey on hair are not all that bothersome as the benefits are manifold.
Honey does have emollient as well as humectant properties and conditions the hair. It is indeed an excellent home remedy to repair one’s damaged hair and also prevent hair fall. Add 2-3 drops of honey to one’s shampoo or conditioner and then use it to wash one’s hair.
Also Read,5 Hibiscus flower benefits for hair.