Table of Contents
1. Egg and Olive Oil:
Egg and olive oil do wonders to nourish one’s hair and make it also strong. But is one aware that they can also straighten one’s hair? For this home remedy, all one needs is
• 2 eggs and 1 part olive oil.
• Mix them together thoroughly and apply it on one’s scalp.
• Wash this off in an hour.
2. Milk, Honey, and Strawberries:
This combination sounds delicious but nevertheless, it has proved to be an excellent natural straightener. Rich in protein, milk does smoothen out one’s hair and fortifies the hair shaft.
For this treatment,
• Mix milk with two tablespoons of honey
• Then add fresh, crushed strawberries.
• Apply this on one’s hair and wrap a towel around it.
• After 2-3 hours, wash it off.
3. Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera is indeed choc-a-bloc with enzymes that do promote hair growth and keep one’s hair soft and smooth. It also does penetrate the hair, moisturizing it thoroughly, reducing the chance of frizz or curls.
Steps for this treatment:
• Mix half a cup of warm oil and half a cup of aloe vera.
• Apply this pack to your hair
• Wash it out after 30-40 minutes!
4. Castor Oil:
Amongst its other benefits such as treating skin infections, stomach problems, as well as constipation, castor oil, works wonders for straightening one’s hair.
For this remedy,
• Warm the oil and massage it into one’s hair.
• Wrap a warm, damp towel around it and keep it on for 30 minutes.
• Then wash one’s hair with a gentle shampoo such as Pantene.
One of the more popular remedies – vinegar is also well known for adding sleekness and shine to one’s hair. After one has rinsed out the conditioner from one’s hair, add some drops of vinegar into a mug of cold water and also rinse out one’s hair one last time with it.
6. Lemon Juice and Coconut Milk:
Lemon juice can also be made use of to straighten hair naturally. It is a natural straightener. Additionally, if one mixes it with coconut milk, it gets the benefit of the creamy milk, which acts as a conditioner. Apply this mixture on the strands of one’s hair and then wash it out with lukewarm water.
7. Banana, Curd, Honey, and Olive Oil:
This hair mask is power packed with natural conditioners such as curd and olive oil.
• Take two overripe bananas and 2 tablespoons of honey, olive oil, and curd and mash them into a fine paste.
• Coat one’s hair with this mask and protect it with a shower cap.
• Leave this on for 1/2 an hour and then wash it off.
It is important also to note that these remedies should be made use of twice or thrice a week, and not on a daily basis. Are you still wondering how to get straight hair naturally now? As a final note, we would like to remind you that each remedy does need to be given time for any effect to be seen, but the result, is well worth the wait.