One would like to have a glowing skin. One needs to sleep well for it. A good night sleep, proper diet, and exercise and also plenty of fresh air do permit one to have a glowing skin. One can make use of proper rejuvenating creams also.
One needs to know one’s skin type. One begins their skin routine. One can go in for homemade products. It is essential to focus on repair and maintenance of one’s skin’s barrier. One needs to restore a healthy glow and a smooth texture
Table of Contents
1. The Rice and Sesame Scrub:
This is a favorite and most simple home remedy to make a scrub that provides an instant glow to one’s skin.
- Soak about equal amounts of rice as well as sesame seeds overnight
- Grind the contents to a fine scrub consistency in the morning
- Apply over one’s body and face and leave it on for a minute or two
- Wash it off with cool water
While the sesame nourishes and does moisturize one’s skin, the rice grains will also exfoliate gently. This is a perfect body and does face polish.
2. Use Sleeping Packs:
- Sleeping packs do nourish one’s skin while one is asleep.
- Wash one’s face clean, with a mild face wash and rinse with cold water
- Clean one’s face and rinse with cold water. Remove all the traces of make-up and then pat dry one’s skin
- Take about less than a teaspoon of the sleeping pack and also massage it with upward strokes on one’s skin.
- Since sleeping packs are indeed easily absorbed into one’s skin, they will not leave a greasy feel.
- When one wakes up in the morning, one needs to make use of a mild cleanser to
3. Apply Milk:
- Milk is also very useful for beauty tips for glowing skin.
- Apply a very thin layer of low-fat milk on one’s face
- Massage with upward strokes, till the milk is totally absorbed by one’s skin
- Wash one’s face with a mild face wash in the morning and pat dry
Milk not only helps to clear dark facial spots but also does nourish the skin as one sleep.
4. Scrub & Moisturize:
Use a mild exfoliator to cleanse one’s skin and pat dry
- Remove all traces of make-up
- Apply a pack of honey and fullers earth and leave it on for at least 15 minutes
- When the pack dries, wet it making use of very little water and scrub slowly while massaging one’s face for at least 2 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water. Pat dry and then apply a thin layer of a rejuvenating night cream
When one’s wake up, one can make use of mild exfoliator to clean one’s face.
5. For One’s Eyes:
While one can get a glow on one’s face, one must not forget one’s eyes. Constant exposure to the computers and lack of sleep can also leave one with dark circles. One can use these simple ways for healthy eyes:
- Use a comforting eye contour gel that does work on hydrating the skin around one’s eyes as one sleeps
- Use an eye mask to cover one’s eyes while one is sleeping.
- Wash one’s eyes with cold water when one is awake.
- One’s dark circles would not have vanished, but one’s eyes will look fresh.
6. Face Oils:
In winters one can make use of pure Ayurvedic face oils that will indeed nourish one’s skin with time and tested products. For dry skin, one can leave it overnight and then wash off with a gentle scrub in the morning for a glowing complexion. For normal skin, one can leave it on for about an hour and wash off with a gentle scrub. Apply some face spritz before one sleeps. When one wakes up one needs to use a mild cleanser free of parabens and SLS and then wash off with cold water. Spray on the face a mist to show off one’s visibly clear skin.
This is one of my favorite and most simple home remedy to make a scrub that gives one a glow instantly.
• Soak equal amounts of rice and sesame seeds overnight
• Grind to a fine scrub consistency in the morning
• Apply over your body and face and leave it on for a minute or two
• Wash off with cool water
While the sesame nourishes and moisturizes your skin, the rice grains will exfoliate gently. This is a perfect body and face polish.