Quentin Tarantino’s movies directed are worth seeing and naturally, his roles portray his versatility. Quentin Tarantino movies do bring out his acting talents and fans admire him.
Quentin Tarantino happens to be a Hollywood legend who is quite controversial and shocks the audience in many ways. All of his films focus on disgust, alienation, and questioning his audience’s morality and their sense of self. Critics and film lovers alike find this awesome. Quentin Tarantino movies directed are indeed worth viewing.
Few facts about him:
1. His middle name is Jerome.
2. His ancestry is Italian, Irish as well as Cherokee.
3. He quit school at the age of 16 to get trained as n actor at James Best Theatre Company. He got bred and quit this also.
4. He worked at a video rental store known as Video Archives.
5. Tarantino also co-wrote and directed a movie known as My Best Friend’s Birthday in 1987, but the film reels were almost destroyed in a fire. The screenplay went on to provide the basis for True Romance (1993).
6. He has an IQ of 160.
7. Tarantino has claims to have written two types of script: “Movie Movie” and “Realer than Real World”.
8. His friend Robert Rodriguez the soundtrack for Kill Bill for $1. In return, Tarantino did direct a scene in Rodriguez’s film Sin City for the same amount. Quentin Tarantino movies are excellent
9. After watching Reservoir Dogs, Madonna, who happened to be the subject of the opening dialogue, sent Tarantino a copy of her Erotica album with the message “To Quentin. It’s not about dick, it’s about love. Madonna.”
10. He also claims he does like to leave 20% of the movie ‘unseen’ (for example, not showing you what is in the suitcase in Pulp Fiction)
11. He regularly does drive around his hometown of Malibu in the ‘Pussy Wagon from Kill Bill.
Also Read about,10 Unknown Facts about Rishi Kapoor.
12. He played an Elvis impersonator in the comedy show The Golden Girls.
13. He does not like sports and does not hang around pool halls or plays poker. He does go to sporting events.
14. Tarantino wrote Inglourious Basterds in between writing Jackie Brown as well as the Kill Bill films.
15. Inglourious Basterds and Django Unchained are the first two parts of a movie trilogy based on revenge, with the third movie being rumored to be called Black Crow.
16. The basis of the plot of Black Crow will reportedly be taken from a plotline removed from Inglourious Basterds.
17. His revenge and ‘blaxploitation’ films are indeed based upon his genuine dislike for racism, slavery, and the anti-black sentimentality of the American South. He has a fascination for pro-Klan texts. Quentin Tarantino’s movies directed do reveal his thoughts.
18. Due to his hatred of racism, he claims Calvin Candie, the central villain in Django Unchained played by Leonardo DiCaprio, is the only character he has written that he has hated. He likes his villains no matter how bad they happen to be.
19. By getting into a fight with a taxi driver who happened to insult his then-girlfriend, Tarantino nearly lost his nipple.
20. Tarantino was thanked in Nirvana’s In Utero, though his name was rather spelled differently. In turn, Tarantino thanked Nirvana on the Pulp Fiction soundtrack and then added ‘RIP Kurt’.
21. He is now reportedly worth $90million, but before becoming rich he was so poor he could not pay his parking tickets, so served jail time. He said: “I was actually in jail three different times for tickets. I was picking up some dialogue, but I wasn’t in there for that. It was easier when you’re broke to do the time.”
22. A paramedic was asked to be on the set of Reservoir Dogs to ensure that the amount, as well as consistency of Mr. Orange’s blood loss, was realistic.