Do you know that vegetables can help to prevent hair loss? Apart from eating them, you can also make hair packs out of them and use it to promote the hair growth. This article explains how to prepare natural pastes to beat the hair loss. Read Five vegetable hair packs can control hair fall.
Here are few Hair fall Packs
Onion contains high sulphur content which helps to prevent hair from breaking easily. It thus controls the hair fall.
- Squeeze an onion juice and take juice out of it.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey to it.
- To do away with smell, use rose water with the onions.
- Mix well and apply it on your hair. Leave it for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Then wash the hair.
Potatoes have protein which helps the hair become very stronger from the root. Applying pack made of it can do wonders in controlling the hair fall.
- Blend 2 to 3 potatoes and extract a juice.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 egg yolk and small amount of water.
- Mix them well and leave it for about 30 minutes on hair.
- Then wash it off with water.
Apply fresh garlic juice on the scalp for effective hair care and hair re-growth. Like onion, garlic too is high in the sulphur and promotes the hair growth.
- Coriander is extremely rich in the antioxidants which are required for body to fight from free radicals. These damage the cells and can prevent hair fall.
- Make paste with the freshly chopped coriander leaves and water.
- Use its juice to apply on scalp.
- Keep it for 1 hour and then rinse it off.
Carrots are rich in vitamin A. Thus they help in keeping the hair strong. Here are more reasons to eat the carrots.
- Boil some of the carrots.
- Grind and blend them in same water you boiled them in.
- Apply the paste on scalp and leave it on for about 30 minutes then wash it off.
Photo credit: jackol / Foter / CC BY
- DIY Natural Homemade Onion Juice and Honey Hair Loss remedyOnion juice is the best natural home remedies for reducing the hair loss and promoting hair growth. Its sulfur element increases the blood circulation, stimulates the hair follicles and […]
- 4 Simple Onion Juice packs For Promoting Hair Growth4 Simple Onion Juice packs For Promoting Hair Growth
Here are 4 Simple Onion Juice packs For Promoting Hair Growth. Read and follow the tips for better results
Raw Onion Juice:
This is […]
- Simple Ways To Use Apples For Better HairSimple Ways To Use Apples For Better Hair
Do you suffer from a lot of hair problems? Do not waste money on those chemically based products when you can turn to home remedies to fix hair […]
- Potato Beauty Tips For Any Hair ProblemPotatoes have the fundamental part of everyone eating method. These are a protector amongst the most widely applied vegetables that are found in practically every kitchen far & wide. […]
- Beauty Benefits Of GlycerinBeauty Benefits Of Glycerin
It is only caring to assume that only the branded and costly skin care products enhance the beauty or treat any skin condition. You be inclined to overlook the […]
- Onion Juice Help With Hair GrowthAre you being affected by hair loss? Perhaps you have tried out quite a few items, but nonetheless got simply no consequence? Then you definitely probably didn't remember hunting with your […]
- Using Ginger For BeautyDo you know fact that you can also use ginger for beauty? Well, you must have tried ginger tea and many other dishes in which ginger is used. But using the ginger for skin care can also be […]
- Skin Care With GrapesSkin Care With Grapes
Grapes are nutritious & tasty but do you know that they can also be used to cure your skin issues? Well, if you recognize the skin benefits of grapes, you will […]
- 6 essential Vitamins for Hair Growth6 essential Vitamins for Hair Growth
What To Eat For Healthy Hair?
Generally hair is essentially protein based and although it is dead, there is some life in its roots that results in […]