Treat Your Skin Issues Using Garlic
Most of us have read volumes regarding the health benefits of garlic but rarely do we discuss the skin benefits of garlic. See how to Treat Your Skin Issues Using Garlic.
Well, it contains healing properties & medicinal benefits. Why not use it as topical treatment. Your skin would look healthy and young when garlic has used to it.
The anti-oxidants present in it can keep your skin youthful reduce pimples. As garlic can also flush out poisons when consumed, the skin would look clear. Eating garlic on the empty stomach is good. Now, let us discuss the best benefits of garlic for the skin.
To Prevent Hair Loss.
Garlic can prevent hair loss too. You can squeeze garlic and use that paste on your scalp. You can also mix garlic in a teaspoon of oil and apply it to your hair.
Garlic can cure acne as it has the anti-bacterial action. You can only rub garlic on the affected areas to get rid of pimples.
For Athlete’s Foot
To cure athlete’s foot, one can add garlic to the basin of water and place your feet on it for 15 minutes. Its anti-fungal action can heal your feet.
To Treat Rashes
As garlic contains anti-inflammatory properties, it can also cure the skin rashes when used as topical treatment.
To Treat Dandruff
Garlic paste mixed with oil can cure the scalp of dandruff efficiently.
Garlic when mixed with olive oil and aloe vera gel can heal your skin and reduce wrinkles.
To Treat Sores
If you are suffering from sores, apply garlic paste on them to reduce the swelling.
Acne is the most common skin problem which is faced more by the teenage … So you can use garlic to treat acne that is caused due to bacteria and also …. Dry your face with clean towel and also allow it to air dry completely.
- How to Get Rid of Fordyce Spots on LipsPeople are usually very conscious about skin texture and health nowadays. One small lesion on a face and you try to figure out if it is acne or other types of rash! So, when some spots […]
- 8 Reasons to Use Ghee for Beauty8 Reasons to Use Ghee for Beauty
#Skincare #haircare #eyecare #darkcircles #beautytips
We use ghee as edible oil. But yes, it can also be used for the beauty purposes too. Although […]
- Natural Face Packs To Beautify Your SkinNatural Face Packs To Beautify Your Skin
#skin #natural #facepacks #beautytips
Having clear & beautiful skin is every woman's dream. In todays busy schedules, polluted environment […]
- Beauty Benefits Of Drumstick LeavesBeauty Benefits Of Drumstick Leaves
Most of us use the drumsticks in a variety of recipes and enjoy its taste but researchers say that almost every part of that tree (leaves, branches […]
- How to Get Rid Of Blackheads on ChinBlackheads are easily one of the biggest turnoffs when you are with people in the close quarter. Blackheads are caused due to the accumulation of dirt which then seeps into the pores, […]
- How to use Garlic shampoo to treat hair lossAre you worried about hair loss that is out of handle? Expensive Beauty parlor treatments can cause more harm than great to your hair. Have you examined natural treatment? With realistic […]
- Hidden Beauty Benefits Of Pomegranate PeelHidden Beauty Benefits Of Pomegranate Peel
Pomegranates have known for its alluring taste & colour; it has a plethora of health benefits to reap. But, not many of us are conscious of […]
- Astonishing Benefits of white toothpaste except teeth cleaningToothpaste is a famous sanitation product that we all apply regularly to brush our teeth. It assists in supporting oral health by eliminating bacteria & food particles from our teeth. […]
- Beauty benefits of tomatoes for skin and hairTomatoes are located to be most efficient in keeping the healthy and glowing skin. Several scrubs, masks, and packs made by applying tomato juice or tomato pulp. Below are few Beauty […]