Ways to Remove Sun Tan Naturally. Home remedies are available to get rid of suntan and it is better to use them to protect the skin from harsh sun rays. Summertime does cause the skin to get affected.
Summertime can be a difficult time. A person exposed to the sun can worry about the outside sun rays affecting the skin. The skin can get tanned and chemical bleaching can hurt the skin rather than help it
It is better to try tan removal home remedies, suntan removal and s so forth.
1. Lemon Juice
• Cut a lemon and then rub a slice on one’s tanned skin.
• Allow it to sit for some minutes before washing it off.
2. Cucumber Extract, Lemon Juice, and Rose Water
• Mix one tablespoon of each of the 3 ingredients in a bowl and dab it generously on one’s tanned skin.
3. Bengal Gram Flour and Turmeric
• Mix a tiny amount of turmeric with two tablespoons of Bengal gram flour, milk and one-tablespoon rose water.
• Apply to tanned areas and leave it be for 15-20 minutes before taking it off.
4. Masoor, Tomato, and Aloe
• Soak one tablespoon of masoor dal in water and then make it into a paste.
• To this add equal quantities of aloe extract along with tomato paste.
• Apply on tanned areas of one’s face and let it sit for 30 minutes before using cold water to wash it off.
5. Honey and Ripe Papaya
• Mash up about half a cup of papaya with about one-tablespoon honey.
• Apply the content on tanned areas and let it sit for 30 minutes before using cold water to wash it off.
6. Oat Meal and Buttermilk
• In 3 tablespoons of buttermilk add 2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
• Using circular movements, massage it onto the tanned areas.
7. Yogurt and Tomato Extract
• Mix up one tablespoon of each ingredient and slather the paste that is formed on tanned areas.
• Let it be for half an hour before washing it off with water.
8. Orange Juice and Yogurt
• Mix one tablespoon of orange juice in yogurt and then apply it to tanned areas.
• Leave it on for half an hour before rinsing it off with water.
9. Milk Cream and Strawberries
• Mash 5 strawberries into two tablespoons of milk cream.
• Apply it generously on one’s tanned areas and give it half an hour before it is washed off.
This also happens to be one of the useful tan removal home remedies, sun tan removal.
10. Potato Juice and Lemon Juice
• Take the juice from a medium potato and mix it with one tablespoon lemon juice.
• Apply, leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse.
11. Sandalwood Paste
• This one’s simple; apply sandalwood paste every night before a person goes off to sleep.
• Ideally, wash it off on waking up.
12. Sandalwood Powder and Coconut Water
• Thoroughly mix about one tablespoon sandalwood powder in coconut water and then apply on tanned areas.
• Leave it on for a few minutes then wash it off.
13. Pineapple Pulp and Honey
• Mix the pulp of a pineapple with about say one tablespoon honey.
• Apply it on the tanned areas rather generously.
14. Turmeric and Milk
• Mix a small amount of turmeric powder in milk.
• Give the face a good application with the mixture that is formed.
• Let it dry. and you can also read How to Use Turmeric for Beautiful Skin.
15. Vicks Vapor Rub
• Though unconventional, Vicks vapor rub has proven, many times, to be pretty effective in treating skin that is rather sunburnt.
These are indeed effective sun tan removal home remedies and is a moisturizing lotion. So it helps protect skin efficiently from the sun. It is advisable to make use of such natural tan removal home remedies, sun tan removal.