List of seven Iron Rich natural foods to treat anemia:
1. Beetroot Kheer
Peel the beetroot skin.Slice them into small pieces.Add a cup of coconut milk and cashews.Include jaggery for sweetness and grind.
2. Plantain Flower Chutney
As usual clean the Plantain Flower and cut them into small pieces. Add Roasted gram, ginger, green chilly, salt and shredded coconut. Finally grind.
3. Soup with drumstick leaves
Add Garlic, pepper, ginger, salt, cumin seeds with drumstick leaves.Boil it. Finally filter it.
4. Mint Juice
Grind Mint leaves, lemon juice, jaggery and water.Helps to be active, aids in treating urinary infections.
5. Fruit Salad
Pineapple slices, Pomegranate, Guava slices mix and serve as salad.
6. Vegetable Salad
Carrot, beetroot cut into small pieces.Add red chilly powder, cumin powder and salt. Also cut coriander leaves and curry leaves into small pieces.Mix all and serve as Vegetable salad.
7. Coriander juice
Grind and filter coriander leaves.Add lemon juice and jaggery to it.Very good for digestion and for regulating blood pressure.
Symptoms of Anemia
- Extreme tiredness
- Pale skin
- Poor concentration
- Irregular heartbeats
- Chest pain
- Cold hands and feet
- Shortness of breath
- Bone deformities
- strange cravings for non-food items, such as dirt, ice, and clay.
- tingling or a crawling feeling in the legs.
- swelling or soreness in the tongue.
- causes of anemia
- The body does not produce sufficient red blood cells
- The body destroys the red blood cells
Photo credit: kellyhogaboom / Foter / CC BY-SA
- 12 Best Foods To boost Your StaminaHealthy foods are necessary for building up the stamina and keeping energy levels high. Food is fuel for our body requires. It is required to eat well-balanced diet that includes ample of […]
- 5 Foods to Beat acid reflux naturally5 Foods to Beat acid reflux naturally
There are number of people who are suffering from the acid reflux or heart burn, and it has been gradually improving because of unbalanced food. To […]
- Healthy Food For Balanced Diet Control!A balanced diet for women:
When are the best times to eat carbs, protein, and fat, what should your portion size be and what are your guideline daily amounts? Choose wisely and you can […]
- Why is organic food better for your health?Most of the fruits and vegetables are loaded with essential nutrients that are good for your body and mind. Though, commercial demands and competition in the market frequently make […]
- Low-calorie Chinese recipes for weight watchersLow-calorie Chinese recipes for weight watchers
Many people love Chinese food so much that used to order it many times a week. When And many people try giving it up for a while but […]
- 10 amazing Healthy Food for ChildrenChildren prefer those foods that are readily available. They assign most of their time for play and give less time for the other activities. The other activities includes eating.10 amazing […]
- 10 health hacks for workaholicsAre you continually cribbing about how you do not have time to work out or get some exercise? Do you declare that you are too busy cook or follow a diet plan? No more excuses. Now you can […]
- Top 10 Foods to get rid of toxic substances in the bodyAs there are ample of straight detoxing programs out there, the good news is that nature provides the lots of help in this department. Below are Top 10 Foods to get rid of toxic substances […]
- Foods to eat for 13 Most Common DiseasesBest Fruits and Vegetables for 13 Most Common Diseases. Below mentioned are the foods to eat for 13 most common diseases
Radish , cabbage ,bottle gourd , green vegetables , […]