Sabzi Recipes For Lunch Box
If you love to prepare side dishes at your home to complete the meal, here are few simple yet delicious lunch box sabzi recipes for you to try. Most of the sabzis are dry which makes it easy to carry and enjoy your lunch as well. Take a look on Sabzi Recipes For Lunch Box.
Bhendi With Besan
Bhendi or ladies’ finger is a adaptable vegetable. It can be cooked with many different ingredients. It imbibes the flavours of the ingredients it is cooked with. Here is the bhendi with besan recipe that is quick and tastes delicious too. The slit bhendis are roasted with the besan and mixed with aromatic spices.
Aloo With Green Beans
The dry aloo sabzi can either be teamed up with roti or used as a side dish with rice and dal. This lunch box sabzi is crisp and healthy too.
Green Peas and Tomato Sabzi
You can try the green peas and tomatoes sabzi. It is a tangy and spicy side dish recipe which can be prepared within minutes. It is a quick recipe which can be teamed up with roti or with rice as well.
Quick Aloo Dum
The traditional aloo dum requires time to cook and also needs a lot of spices. However, working women do not have much time so, they can try this quick aloo dum which tastes almost the same.
Gobi is one of the delicious and healthy vegetables which can change the taste of the dish. If you are running out of side dishes recipes and want to try something that can be prepared quickly, then try the dry gobi and matar sabzi.
Dry Many people do not like taking gravies in lunch box. So, you can try dry matar paneer. It is crisp and is delicious too.
Dahi Chane Ki Sabzi
Bored of the classic channa? Then try this tangy dahi channa for lunch box. If you want, you can use red channa (red grams) instead of the white ones (chickpeas).
Want to keep the sabzi simple? Try the traditional side dish which is ideally served with rice and dal. It is a quick and very simple recipe which can be prepared in minutes.
Photo credit: avlxyz / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- Delicious Tomato Sambar RecipeSambar is a popular dish which is prepared in almost every Indian home. The taste of this sambar will eventually take you to heaven. The main ingredient which is used in this yummy recipe […]
- Delicious Tomato Rice With Peas RecipeTomato rice also known as tomato bath is one of the famous dish in South India. This sweet and spicy rice recipe is simple, quick and easy to prepare.
When preparing this delicious rice […]
- Healthy Broccoli Stir FryToday, I’m here with a delicious and simple stir-fry focused on the broccoli and chick pea flour mixture. Broccoli is a nutritious vegetable that is loaded with the super nutrients and […]
- Simple ways to include Mushrooms to dietMushrooms are the wonder vegetables that have made its place in an Indian household in recent past. One of the good thing about the mushrooms is that can be tentative with them, knowing […]
- Sambar Recipe For Ganesh ChaturthiSambar Recipe For Ganesh Chaturthi
#sambarrecipe #ganeshvhaturthi #recipeforganeshchaturthi
Ganapathi Bappa Moriya!!! Yes, once again it's time to celebrate Vinayaka Chaturthi. The […]
- Moong dal khichdi recipeMoong dal khichdi recipe
A simple and very easy moong dal khichdi recipe. This moong dal khichdi is prepared as a naivedyam for god and is made using the normal ingredients and spices. […]
- 6 healthy Indian foods should include in your regular dietEating healthy never meant that have to sacrifice on taste. India is a land of varied cookery, and there are ample of food options that are rich in nutrients and tasty too! If you do not […]
- Corn Pancake Breakfast RecipeDo you like to chew on a corn cob? If so, then here is one of the best recipes for breakfast you can try making this morning. The corn pancake is rich is fiber and a good source of […]
- 8 Health benefits of drumtsicksDrumsticks are loaded with the many precious minerals, healthy proteins & an essential minerals making it healthy food. A must & should have ingredient in the sambar, one can […]