Arbi (arrowroot or taro) can be heart’s best friend
Arrowroot, arbi, araroot or arvi – commonly used across all the regions in India, has packed with wholesome goodness. The low-calorie count & high dietary fibres make it an ideal food for the weight loss. It is also an excellent source of folate. Furthermore, including arrowroot or arbi in the daily diet can improve the heart health. Look on how arrowroot maintains heart health?
How arrowroot maintains heart health?
The antidepressant, laxative & anxiolytic properties of arrowroot help in reducing anxiety and assist in enough sleep. Being the real source of the dietary fibres & Vitamin E, arbi helps in keeping your heart healthy. The small percentage of cholesterol and fat prevents the hardening of arteries ensuring smooth and natural functioning of the heart. This component is one of the best sources of potassium. Potassium ensures proper functioning of muscles, nerves and kidneys. It also helps regulate blood pressure that ultimately helps in reducing the incidence of cardiac arrest or heart diseases. Here are some more ideas potassium is beneficial for you.
How to use it?
It can use as the vegetable just like a potato for stir fry or curry preparations. Try this recipe for the healthy arbi patta sabzi. Arrowroot powder can substitute cornflour & used as a binding and thickening agent in many of the dishes. Use less oil for its preparation to extract the maximum benefits out of it. You can try this arbi roast recipe too.
How arrowroot maintains heart health? – arrowroot (sagu en espanol) is a relative to ginger, turmeric, and cardamom. … Check out some of the benefits to your health and various uses that arrowroot can offer: Maintains Acid and Alkali Balances: potassium which is an important component of cell and body fluids that help regulate heart rate and blood pressure.
- 5 tips to have healthy diet for your heartHealthy Eating Shortcuts Cardiac disease patients have something in common, they did not love veggies & fruits and they consume so much saturated fats. If you want to avoid any heart […]
- How Grilled Veggies improve the HealthHow Grilled Veggies improve the Health
#Grilledveggies #health #vegetables
Health experts state it is healthier to grill the vegetables rather than deep frying it or boiling. Cook […]
- Is Brown Rice efficient For Weight Loss?Is weight loss on your mind for as long as you can remember? You will agree that no matter how hard you try, you just cannot fit into those jeans that you once so loved. Today, weight gain […]
- Basic health and Fitness tipsQuit Smoking : Smoking is very dangerous to your health.
Avoid the noticeable such as fried foods, burgers & other fatty meats i.e. bacon, ham, pork, salami, ribs and sausage. Dairy […]
- What Does Your Birthday Say About Your Health?What Does Your Birthday Say About Your Health?
#birthday #health #diseases
Do not you love it when the birthday comes once in a year? It is an enthusiasm which no one can reject, no […]
- Unknown Facts About SleepSleep is a greatest gift of the nature and is must to live a healthy, long and quality life. People who does not fall asleep or have complexity in falling sleep suffer from both mental and […]
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF HEMP SEEDSNext to the spirulina, hemp seeds have most easily digested and complete required amino acids for the proteins, essential fatty acids in the most perfect ratio for the human nutritional […]
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Fava Beans10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Fava Beans
Have you ever surprised how beneficial fava beans are? And do you know that they can be consumed without having to worry about the weight gain? It […]
- Improve Health Without Exercise And DietImprove #Health Without #Exercise And #Diet
Every now & then we hear from our near and dear about the do's and dont's about health. Our doctors say eat healthy foods, eat green […]