Steaming Healthy hot n spicy corn chat is very healthy & tasty option that can be made in a moment. It requires very less ingredients and it makes a nutritious snack for kids. The yummy aroma of melted butter with the cooked sweet corn and spices, makes it a favourite recipe of all.
I’m very happy making this refreshing & filling corn chat frequently.
Healthy Hot n Spicy Corn Chat
Ingredients to prepare healthy hot n spicy corn chat
- Butter : 1 tsp
- Black pepper : ½ tsp corn and spices
- Chaat masala : ½ tsp
- Lime juice : 1 tsp
- Fresh corn kennels : 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
Method to prepare healthy hot n spicy corn chat
- Steam or pressure cook the corn kennels
- In a pan, melt the butter.
- Add the cooked corn.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Stir for the minute & remove from the heat.
- Mizzle lemon juice and toss it well.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Transfer the mixture into the serving bowls.