Steaming Healthy hot n spicy corn chat is very healthy & tasty option that can be made in a moment. It requires very less ingredients and it makes a nutritious snack for kids. The yummy aroma of melted butter with the cooked sweet corn and spices, makes it a favourite recipe of all. Read about
I’m very happy making this refreshing & filling corn chat frequently.
Healthy Hot n Spicy Corn Chat
Ingredients to prepare healthy hot n spicy corn chat
- Butter : 1 tsp
- Black pepper : ½ tsp corn and spices
- Chaat masala : ½ tsp
- Lime juice : 1 tsp
- Fresh corn kennels : 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
Method to prepare healthy hot n spicy corn chat
- Steam or pressure cook the corn kennels
- In a pan, melt the butter.
- Add the cooked corn.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Stir for the minute & remove from the heat.
- Mizzle lemon juice and toss it well.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Transfer the mixture into the serving bowls.
Now healthy hot n spicy corn chat is ready to Serve hot. Enjoy its yummy taste. Perfect healthy snack ready to relish.
Photo credit: whologwhy / Foter / CC BY
- Pav Bhaji-North Indian ChatPav Bhaji-North Indian Chat
Everyone like this yummy pav bhaji- North Indian Chat taste and also addicted to this taste. Today, I share you how to make this pav bhaji-North Indian chat […]
- Healthy Aloo Chana Chat recipeHealthy Aloo Chana Chat recipe
Healthy Aloo Chana Chat recipe is a spicy, tasty, chat pata snack, which is very easy to prepare, fresh and refreshing to eat.
This awesome and delicious […]
- Spicy Egg Biryani recipeSpicy Egg biryani recipe is very popular Indian recipe and Indian cookery is famous for its mouth watery flavours, use of natural herbs and spices.
Here the rice and the egg are cooked […]
- Healthy Broccoli Stir FryToday, I’m here with a delicious and simple stir-fry focused on the broccoli and chick pea flour mixture. Broccoli is a nutritious vegetable that is loaded with the super nutrients and […]
- Moongdal SundalMoongdal Sundal
Today, I prepared Moongdal Sundal, which is very healthy & easy to prepare snack.
Unlike other varieties of lentils , moong dal gets cooked very easily, so no need to […]
- Delicious Aaloo Mutter Fry RecipeThis Delicious Aaloo Mutter Fry Recipe tastes excellent and yummy. It serves the best with variety of rice such as lemon rice, coconut rice, carrot rice, vegetable rice, mango rice, sambar […]
- Hot and Spicy Chilly Soya Chunks recipeToday I’m here with a wonderful recipe Hot and Spicy Chilly Soya chunks. It is a desi take on Chinese cooking and tastes delectable good starter. We know soya chunks are rich in the […]
- How to make Indian style hummus recipe?How to make Indian style hummus recipe?
Hummus is a popular middle eastern dip made from cooked, mashed chickpeas. So here let us learn step by step how to make Indian style hummus […]
- Healthy Masala Omlette RecipeHealthy Masala Omlette is one of the quickest and tastiest recipe for the breakfast with toasted bread slices. It also makes an easy brunch, light lunch or dinner.
It tastes awesome and […]