Health dangers Of High Heels
#health #healthrisks #highheels #healthtipsforwomen
Some women love high heels as they increase their personality & height. Some wear them only for parties & social reasons. Some may decide them to dance well. Irrespective of the reason you would wear them, it is better to first know about the health dangers of high heels.
Are high heels bad for you? In some of the ways, yes. When you wear stylish high heels & try to walk, the body critically tries to get balance properly in order to avoid falling. In those struggling efforts, certain areas like calves, hip & spine get tensed up as they undergo the stress. Regularly, you might also experience pain in those regions.
Wearing them occasionally will be okay but not every day. The posture will change radically and some long term health problems might also arise. Now, let us discuss about the high heels effects on the body.
When you wear the high heels, the chest gets pushed a bit forward. This can change the balance & body language.
The position of the spine & hips gets disturbed as the back is pushed a bit backwards.
The knees undergo the too much of pressure. This is one of the high heels effects on the knees. The balls in knees also undergo too much of pressure & this might cause pain.
The weight sharing of the body gets disturbed. This might affect all bones & joints.
Posture Gets Affected
As pressure on the feet improves, the rest of the body struggles a bit to maintain the balance. This may make you stand in strange ways.
As the spine undergoes lots of problems in the process of adjusting to changes in the body’s balancing problems you might also experience back pain.
- 6 tips to boost women’s health6 tips to boost women’s health
Women’s health concerns are a little different from those of men. If you’re a women, these tips will soon have you feeling fit and energetic.
To look and […]
- Health risks Of OvereatingHealth risks Of Overeating
Do you know that the fact still overeating is considered as one of the disorder? Well, there are certain health risks of overeating. This habit affects the […]
- Top 6 Herbs For Hormonal BalanceTop 6 Herbs For Hormonal Balance
#herbs #hormonalbalance #healthtipforwomen #womenshealth
Hormonal balance is very significant for a healthy life. Hormonal imbalance can affect the […]
- Health Benefits Of Body MassageHealth Benefits Of Body Massage
Our body requires a little pampering to work efficiently. In this stressful life there is need for relaxation. While many people try meditation & yoga. […]
- Is Overdose Of Vitamin C Dangerous?Is Overdose Of Vitamin C Dangerous?
Is Overdose of vitamin C Dangerous? Well, consuming enough of Vitamin C is crucial but too much of it can be harmful to the health.
Why Are You […]
- Benefits of Yoga Setu BandhasanaAs you do Bridge Pose, one will become extra alert in both body & mind. This refreshing backbend will open the chest up & keep the spine elastic. Although starters can practice it […]
- 5 benefits of eating Dinner Early5 benefits of eating Dinner Early
#earlydinnerbenefits #earlydinnerforweight loss #earlydinnerhealthy #doesearlydinnerhelploseweight #health #dinner
Our ancestors preferred an early meal […]
- 9 Dangerous Side Effects Of Tattoos9 Dangerous Side Effects Of Tattoos
#tattoos #sideeffects #healthtips #skincare
Well, we love to follow trends but what if some of them are dangerous? Are the tattoos dangerous? Some […]
- Why Women Should Eat More ChocolatesChocolate is tasty and a admire worthy gift that almost every women receives from their loved ones on every occasion as women treasure chocolates. There is also a very healthy reason […]