A regular-sized strawberry has about 75 percent water. Hence, eating strawberries help make our skin hydrated and glossy. It is also one of the fruits which are low in calorie, thus very suitable to those who want to lose
Unknown to many, strawberry is one of the best sources of antioxidant.
Health Benefits of Strawberries
Help burn stored fat
The strawberry is a source of anthocyanins, which incite the burning of fat stored in the body. When a group of animals had maintained a high-fat diet along with anthocyanins, they gained 24 % less weight than the animals consuming the high-fat diet without continued anthocyanins.
Boost short term memory
The anthocyanins increase the short-term memory by 100 & in eight weeks.
Support bone health
Strawberries contain vitamin K, potassium & magnesium which is essential for bone health.
Prevent oesophageal cancer
Studies record freeze-dried strawberry powder might help prevent the human oesophageal cancer.
Support eye health
Eating 3 or more servings of fruit like strawberries might reduce the risk of the macular degeneration, the condition resulting in vision loss.
The following are also derived from eating strawberries:
- Acts as anti-cancer. Strawberries have anti-cancer benefits that come from phytonutrients which have the ability to lessen the expression of the enzyme inducible nitric oxide synthase.
- Boosts the cardiovascular system. Strawberries are a good source of heart-healthy vitamins and minerals. It also has phytochemicals which can effectively reduce cholesterol.
- Acts as blood sugar regulator. Strawberries are rich in enzyme that is responsible for breaking amylose starches into simple sugars.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties and prevents macular degeneration.
The above are the Health Benefits of Strawberries
- Five health benefits of strawberriesThere is nothing like fresh strawberries in the summer. Try them in this refreshing salad, which has an entire day’s worth of vitamin C.
If you are the strawberry addict like me, then […]
- Antioxidant-Rich Foods that Fights Free RadicalsWe have known all along that having fruits and vegetables is great for you, & science is now giving this to be right. If you required powerful sounding reasons to receive your 5 - 7 […]
- Health benefits of eating dates during pregnancyIf you desire dates during pregnancy, you will be fascinated to know that these delicious fruits can provide the excess of nutrients to support the baby's growth as well as elements that […]
- 10 Foods to boost Immune System on Winter SeasonHey folks!! Winter season is coming it’s important to know what we can do to keep a strong immune system to stay healthy and avoid infections. In this article we described regarding on how […]
- Benefits of prune juice for weight lossAre you having difficulty dropping those unwanted weights? Have you worked some diet plans only to be left disheartened? If you want to lose the weight in a natural way, you can try prune […]
- Top Nine Effective Home Remedies for TinnitusTinnitus is the noise or ringing in the ears. A simple problem, tinnitus attack about 1 in 5 people. Tinnitus is not the condition itself; it is a symptom of the disease, such as ear […]
- Best 10 Healthy ways to eat CherriesCherries has frequently considered as a dessert fruit, are famous worldwide due to their different taste & flavor. Aside from being tasty, cherries have the healthy side, too. They are […]
- Effective health benefits of Guanabana FruitGuanabana is also called as Soursop is the fruit that has many benefits for our health if incorporated into your diet. By the addition of this fruit in the diet, like the dessert or health […]
- What to Do If You’ve Tried Everything to Lose WeightPeople everywhere try to lose weight every day. There are clubs, support groups, diets, and workouts to help us. However, many of us feel like whatever we do, it just doesn't happen. We […]