Ginger, honey and lemon mask / pack for acne & deep cleansing
Ginger, when used with harmonizing ingredients like honey & lemon, could resolve list of issues in one go. Read about Ginger packs for skin and hair.
Apart from ginger, honey is humectant in nature & deep cleanses the pores. Lemons too have anti – bacterial and anti – fungal properties which help the tackling acne and blemishes with much ease.
- Mix two grated gingers with two tablespoons of honey, along with one tablespoon of lemon juice. Refrigerate this mixture for good thirty minutes.
- Apply this mix all over the face gently and wash off after some time.
Ginger, honey & glycerin for moisturising
A refreshing, natural moisturiser can be made with the mixture of ginger, honey & glycerin. Glycerin like ginger & honey, moisturises the skin carefully and is exceptional ingredient for dry and peeling skin.
- Grate one ginger & add it with three tablespoon of honey and blend these ingredients well.
- Then, mix these with ½ cup of glycerin & Dab all over the face.
- Rinse well with the water after some time.
Ginger & olive oil head massage
If you want to area off scalp infections and excessive dandraff and stimulates the hair growth, some ginger and jojoba or olive oil would prove beneficial. Along with other oils, olive oil is useful in get rid of dandruff and enhances hair growth and soothing olive oil massage a contributes in stimulating the hair follicles, where as olive oil acts as a natural conditioner for dry, knotted & unmanageable hair.
- Grate some ginger & mix with jojoba or olive oil.
- Apply and massage the scalp carefully for around five minutes and leave it overnight. You can also use ginger oil.
- Immediately the next morning, Rinse well with mild shampoo & avoid conditioners.
English: Photographer: Frank C. Müller
/ Foter / CC BY-SA
Ginger packs for skin and hair
- Five beauty benefits of ginger for the skin and hairAs we all know that Ginger, has a strange fragrance and is strong spice offering a several beauty benefits. It is packed with anti – oxidants & is anti – septic in nature, which makes […]
- Five face packs to clear whiteheadsWhiteheads are common skin problem for those with oily and combination skin. Cleansing and exfoliating the face daily will help you to reduce whiteheads. Here are Five face packs to clear […]
- Home remedy for dark elbowsSkin pigmentation easily residue your flawless appearance. Frequently, our elbows & even knees turn dark due to an extensive pressure and activities they put up with the daily. Over […]
- Seven best oils for healthy glowing skinThe natural oils have been used since centuries or many years as powerful beauty ingredient. It is surprising how these oils can give you best oils for healthy glowing skin.
Seven best […]
- 6 Body Scrubs For Sensitive Skin in monsoon6 Body Scrubs For Sensitive Skin in monsoon
Do you have sensitive skin and want to treat it with care? Then take a look at these six simple homemade body scrubs for Sensitive skin in […]
- Benefits Of Lemon Juice For HairBenefits Of Lemon Juice For Hair
Lemon is indisputably one of the best fruits one can add to the beauty regime. This citrus fruit has packed with vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin B and […]
- 2 Simple techniques of pimple treatment for oily skin2 Simple techniques of pimple treatment for oily skin
Pimple is a small hard inflamed spot on the skin.Here are 2 simple techniques of pimple treatment for oily skin at home:
- Skin Care Tips For Oily And Dry SkinSkin Care Tips For Oily And Dry Skin
Different types of skin require different care. For example if you have an oily skin you require to cleanse your face often to prevent acne and […]
- Mint facepacks for soft, glowing and acne free skinPudina or mint is refreshing & relaxing ingredient for the skin. It comes with an outstanding properties that make pudina is one of the best herbs used for the skincare. Mint is an […]