First Aid Tips After A Dog Bite
Having a pet means you have someone who can give unconditional love on you. And if your pet is a dog, you donot require to search a best friend outside the home. But keeping a pet means you have to take every care of it.
In case of any significant problem you have to consult the physician. But here is first aid after a dog bite that can give you quick relief-
Clean The Wound
Clean the wound under clean water. Use soap to clean area properly. Do not rub. Press an area hard to stop the bleeding. This can be one of the efficient first aid tips after a dog bite.
Squeeze The Area
If your wound bleeds, it is better as thus the wound will not be affected by the bacteria. If it is not bleeding, squeeze a little and let the poisoned blood out. Do not go harsh on it.
The Area If you keep wound open, it can be affected by the bacterial attack. Moreover dust and dirt can make it worse. So try to enclose an area. Putting a bandage can give you rapid relief.
It is obvious that you have to go through certain pain. So, painkiller can be first aid after dog bite. Paracetamol is type of painkillers that can soothe you. But it is always better to take after consulting doctor.
Do you know how does it help you? To stop any additional infection, you can apply ethanol or any other antiseptic ointment on the wound. It can prevent the bacterial attack and also can lessen your pain.
Very important first aid after dog bite. Never ignore your injury and don’t delay in taking tetanus. If you have not taken for five years, you need to take the injection within 72 hours.
First aids can help you to get primary help. But remember, if your wound is a major one; don’t be late to consult doctor.
Photo credit: twotoneams / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- Best Tips for Footcare in this SummerAlong with scorching heat and sultry days, summers bring a whole new set of problems for feet as they stay enclosed in tight shoes or footwear which doesn’t allow them to breathe. No one […]
- Why You Should Not Use Soap On Your FaceWhy You Should Not Use Soap On Your Face
Many people prefer to use usual soap bars on their face, not knowing their harmful effects. People might be thinking that soaps make their clean […]
- Learn How to Include Chia Seeds in Your DietDo you wonder how to improve your diet lately? Do you feel confused and overwhelmed after searching online and finding a number of people sharing their supposable healthy diets and advice? […]
- Common Causes of Dark CirclesDo you know what causes dark circles under your eyes? Well, there are so many reasons for that. Most of us do hate to have them as they make the skin look dull.
That is is the reason […]
- Top 6 Amazing Hand Care TipsThe below infographic shows the Top 6 Amazing Hand Care Tips For your healthy Hands.
Image Source: www.rainshadowlabs.com
Top 6 Hand Care Tips:
Hands Are Different:
The skin on […]
- 10 Effective Home Remedies for Eye Flu10 Effective Home Remedies for Eye Flu
Are your eyes red and itchy? Do they water incessantly? If your eyes have been hurting for more than a day or two and has accompanied by a yellowish […]
- What is The Secret Of Your Name?What is The Secret Of Your Name?
#secret #name #luck
Shakespeare said what is in a name? But the name holds a vital importance in the life. Your name defines one’s individuality and […]
- Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of High Creatinine levelsCreatinine is the chemical waste outcome in the blood that moves through the kidneys to filter & expelled in urine. The chemical waste is the by-product of good muscle function. The […]
- 6 Effective Winter Hair Care TipsWinter is about to set in. If you are starting to thank your favorites for putting an end to all sun harm resulting madness, then go right first. But if you want to thank your favorites […]