Delicious Egg Paratha Recipe For Breakfast
Eggs are one of the high protein foods should have at least 2 time in a week in one meal. If you begin day with an egg on your plate you will surely pass the day with a lot of energy. Eggs are also high in the calcium and very necessary for women who are pregnant. This egg paratha recipe is easy to make and will be loved by both : young and old. To make this delicious egg paratha recipe you need only few ingredients.
What are you waiting for? Here is how you can make this delicious egg paratha recipe using the step by step process Yabibo shares with you.
Ingredients to prepare Delicious Egg Paratha Recipe
- Eggs : 2
- Whole wheat flour : 1 cup
- Oil or butter for frying
- Salt as required
Methods to prepare Delicious Egg Paratha Recipe
- Make dough out of atta. Add oil and salt as you would do when you prepare any roti or paratha.
- After dough is made, store it for 30 minutes covered with the moist muslin cloth.
- After time period, take a ball size lump of dough and roll it slightly using dry flour.
- Now spread a little oil over it and fold it in a semi circle shape.
- Use a little oil again and fold it along the length and roll it in a triangle shape.
- Cook this dough over pre-heated Tawa. Cook it well by turning it on both the sides.
- Pierce the egg from the top and slowly open the layer of paratha and pour the egg on it.
- Now spread the oil on this side and let it get golden in colour.
- Similarly cook on the other side till it turns golden brown. Your egg paratha is now ready to eat. Follow this same procedure for the rest of the dough.
Eggs is one of the things you should consume at least twice in a week. It is high in proteins and the white is essential for those who are on a weight loss.
Make sure to cook the egg well in the paratha. You can make it a little extra spicy if you enjoy spicy meals.
Photo credit: DailyM: ferrie=differentieel & Jöran Maaswinkel / Bobs Furniture / CC BY-NC-SA
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe of Soya ParathasHealthy Breakfast Recipe of Soya Parathas
Paratha is one of the best breakfast recipe to try in the morning. Be it the stuffed parathas or the plain parathas, all the varieties of this […]
- Yummy Egg Paratha Recipe For BreakfastEggs are one of the high protein foods you should have at least twice in a week in one meal. If you begin your day with egg on your plate, you will inevitably pass a day with a lot of […]
- Awesome Breakfast Recipes With EggsAwesome Breakfast Recipes With Eggs
Breakfast should be your healthiest meal of the day. Not only should your breakfast be wholesome and filling but also very nutritious. An egg breakfast […]
- Spicy Egg Biryani recipeSpicy Egg biryani recipe is very popular Indian recipe and Indian cookery is famous for its mouth watery flavours, use of natural herbs and spices.
Here the rice and the egg are cooked […]
- Egg products for Beautiful skinEgg products for Beautiful skin
#skin #beautifulskin #facial #egg #eggproducts #glowingskin
Among the various products that are readily obtainable, edible and rich source for the […]
- Symptoms Of Egg Allergy In ChildrenSymptoms Of Egg Allergy In Children
Some babies experience some of the allergic symptoms after consuming eggs. Some kids are so sensitive that they develop reactions when they touch eggs. […]
- How to make naan with yeastHow to make naan with yeast. In this article you will come to know about preparation of making naan with using yeast.
INGREDIENTS TO PREPARE NAAN WITH YEAST
Measuring cup used, 1 cup […]
- Delicious Capsicum Wrap Recipe For BreakfastDelicious Capsicum Wrap Recipe For Breakfast
Every morning has always dreaded. After the weekend, feel totally indifferent to get up from the bed and get ready for school or work. […]
- Besan Puri Recipe For BreakfastBesan Puri Recipe For Breakfast
You may have heard of besan laddos, which is quite very popular in the Northern parts of India. Today, with this very same ingredient, one of the best […]