Dangers Of Eating Rotten Eggs
Is it ok to eat expired eggs? Eggs are a good source of proteins and the best part is they are not so expensive. So, we love to add eggs to the daily diet. But wait. Eating fresh eggs is healthy. But there are some dangers of eating rotten eggs.
It is better to place your eggs in the refrigerator soon after you purchase them. Never use a cracked egg as it may contain harmful micro organisms in it.
Here are the dangers of eating rotten eggs.
Other symptoms of illnesses caused by rotten eggs are diarrhea, vomiting and nausea. These symptoms may show up after 12-15 hours.
If the rotten eggs contain mold, one may experience rashes on the skin and itching sensation too.
Rotten eggs can contain a bacteria called as salmonella. When a person consumes expired eggs, the risk of suffering from salmonellosis may be high.
A bacteria known as listeria may cause an infection known as listeriosis. Several food materials that contain rotten eggs may cause this infection.
Even headaches, fever and cramps in the abdomen can occur after consuming rotten eggs. It is better to consult a doctor if such symptoms show up.
Photo credit: antolod / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- Eggs are a perfect non-vegetarian food for the weight lossA common misunderstanding about eggs is that they are high in fat and hence, leads to put on weight if consumed regularly. Though, experts believe that if on a weight loss regime or are […]
- Egg Beauty face packs For Beautiful SkinDo you want to have the beautiful tresses or a smooth appearance like Snow White? Possibly eggs could assist you! Eggs have lutein content, which is intensely useful to make the skin […]
- Six Egg facial masks you should try outSix Egg facial masks you should try out
#Eggfacialmasks #sixeggfacialmasks #beautybenefitsofeggfacials #facialmasksyoushouldtryout
Eggs are good not only for the health but also for the […]
- 7 Foods That You Should Never Reheated7 Foods That You Should Never Reheated
#foods #reheated #chicken #spinach #eggs
It is common thing in the house holds to reheat the left over food after being inside fridge for the long […]
- Muttai Kurma, Ande ki Curry Muttai Kurma, Ande ki Curry
How to make egg curry or mutta curry?
Ingredients for making Muttai Kurma
Eggs - 6
Tomatoes - 2
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
Corriander powder - 2 […]
- Best Natural Food sources for Vitamin B complexVitamin B complex is a composite made up of eight distinctive water-solvent B vitamins that collectively work as the vitality boosters as they transform food into energy. They are […]
- Essential Superfoods That Boost Your HearingHope there was the magic elixir for eternal youth, Who needs to grow old? However, it is the fact of life that we grow older year by year. You can not go against nature only you can take […]
- How To Get Rid Of Bags Under EyesAre you suffering from the Bags Under Eyes? In this post, you will notice best tips about How To Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes quick, so that the eyes look fresh & rested forever. In this […]
- Improve Breast Milk Supply with these superfoodsBreastfeeding is the greatest gifts that the new mother can feed to her newborn baby. Breast milk is extremely nutritious for infants, with an optimal balance of sugar, fat, water, & […]