Combination Of Besan & Rose Water For Skin
Rose water and besan are beautiful components you can combine to use on your face. This perfect combination is a solution for a ton of skin problems. Besan by itself is used to reduce pimples, facial hair and much more. Rose water, on the other hand, is used to treat the face after the acne disappears.
Today, yabibo shares with you some of the best methods you can use both of these kitchen ingredients on the face together. To get started, add two tablespoons of the besan powder in the bowl, now add the rose water and combine the two to the thick paste.
Now wash your face well with water & apply this on your face. After 15 minutes or so, wash your face well, do not use soap for the next 24 hours: Try this Combination Of Besan & Rose Water For Skin.
Treat Your Pimples:
Apply the thick paste of this combination on the face. Allow it to dry and then rinse your face well. Now apply the thick coat of honey on your face. After 15 minutes, rinse the face well with cold water. Pat your face dry. Repeat this method twice in the week to lessen of those pimples.
Treat Your Scars:
Lighten those scars with the help of besan powder and rose water. This combination should have applied on the skin first thing in the morning. Apply the thin coat of gelatin over the scar. Leave it to dry on your skin for 15 minutes and then use this besan & rose water combination.
Wrinkles can manage with the help of this excellent combination. Rinse your face well with water & this apply the thin coat of this mixture on your face. When dry, peel the mask & rinse face again with rose water.
Treat Your Facial Hair:
Facial hair is another common problem most women shy away. To treat & get rid of facial hair, apply the thick paste of this ingredient. Allow it to dry and after 15 minutes, peel the mask off in the opposite direction. Follow the treatment once in a week. Pamper your face only with home ingredients.
- Uses Of Rose WaterUses Of Rose Water
There are so many uses of rose water. This perfumed liquid has both medicinal uses and beauty uses. In fact rose water has been here since centuries.
It is a product […]
- Beauty benefits of tomatoes for skin and hairTomatoes are located to be most efficient in keeping the healthy and glowing skin. Several scrubs, masks, and packs made by applying tomato juice or tomato pulp. Below are few Beauty […]
- Best Green Tea Peel Off Face MaskFacial peel off pack has numerous skin benefits. From gently peeling out dirt and impurities from the skin to uncovering rejuvenated, younger looking skin, brighter, peel off mask plays […]
- Treat Your Skin Issues Using GarlicTreat Your Skin Issues Using Garlic
Most of us have read volumes regarding the health benefits of garlic but rarely do we discuss the skin benefits of garlic. See how to Treat Your Skin […]
- Rice water benefits for skin and hairRice water has frequently used for hair and face wash. It increases the facial appearance and makes face skin soft and smooth. It acts as great toner & tightens up the skin. Rice water […]
- Beauty benefits of Cilantro for Skin And HairCilantro has usually identified as coriander has large & broadly been accepted as the healthful herb. Though, this simple kitchen component has also considered as the BFF by many of […]
- Astonishing Benefits of white toothpaste except teeth cleaningToothpaste is a famous sanitation product that we all apply regularly to brush our teeth. It assists in supporting oral health by eliminating bacteria & food particles from our teeth. […]
- Skin Care With GrapesSkin Care With Grapes
Grapes are nutritious & tasty but do you know that they can also be used to cure your skin issues? Well, if you recognize the skin benefits of grapes, you will […]
- 10 Homemade Fruit Facials for Glowing skinHomemade fresh and clean fruit face packs work excellent on the skin. They have marvelous effects when used on the skin. Most of the fruits are rich sources of vitamins, minerals, & […]