Vertigo is a sensation of dizziness, that has caused because of the problem in the vestibular labyrinth area of the ear. In vertigo, patients believe that everything is spinning, indeed if, they are lying down or standing still with eyes locked. People can also experience a feeling of nausea or loss of stability. Sometimes sensitivities succeed in building up of liquid in the middle ear, that may also result from vertigo. Let us explain the causes, symptoms, & home remedies for vertigo. Continue reading to know about Amazing home remedies for Vertigo.
What is Vertigo
Vertigo is the most prevalent form of dizziness. It is a disease where the person feels like everything around them is spinning when really it is not. It feels a sensation of spinning action.
Vertigo has sometimes characterised by nausea, headaches, vomiting, or problems with walking.
The headaches connected with it are worst. There is a persistent pain in the head that does not allow the person walk, sleep, or rest.
What causes Vertigo
Vertigo or balance ailment can cause due to various factors, like:
- High cholesterol level
- Infection in the inner ear
- Blood vessel disease
- Lack of sleep
- Thyroid disease
- Prolonged bed rests
- Certain medicines
- Poor vision
- Calcium deficiency
- Head injuries
- Brain tumor in cerebellum
- Meniere’s disease
- Brain tumour
- Motion sickness
- Multiple sclerosis
- Feeling of spinning movement
- Difficulty in walking properly and standing still
- Hard to swallow anything
- All appears double
- Blurred vision
- Weak limbs
- Pain in the ear
- Difficulty in focusing & hearing
- Facial paralysis
Home Remedies for Vertigo
Here are some natural home remedies for vertigo.
1. A Good Night Sleep
Insufficient sleep is one of the main reasons that cause vertigo. Hence, sleep well, & most of the problems will go away.
2. Coriander Seeds
Take one tbsp of coriander seeds & soak them in water simultaneously with one tbsp of amla powder. Do this process in the night & drain it in the morning. After filtering, combine the half tbsp of sugar & drink it right away. This home remedy will handle vertigo naturally.
3. Almonds & Watermelon Seeds
Almonds and Watermelon seeds are really fabulous for vertigo. Soak collectively eight almonds, eight watermelon seeds two tbsp of wheat grain & one tbsp of poppy seeds in water for the entire night.
In the morning, make the thick paste of all the components.
- Now, put the pan on the flame & combine one tbsp of ghee.
- Fry two cloves in it & join the paste that you prepared already. Combine this paste with the milk & drink.
- Repeat this process for a week. This will assist you to get relief from vertigo.
Make a lemon beverage. For that follow the below steps
- Take the glass full of warm water, combine black pepper, a pinch of salt & extract the half lemon in it.
- Blend well & drink it. Else, spray lemon peel in the salad. Lemon is a common remedy for vertigo.
5. Water & Juices
Always Keep your body hydrated. One should drink at least ten glasses of water on a regular basis. Sip fresh & organic juices as they have loaded with fibers.
Take some fresh & ripe strawberries and crush them in fresh yogurt. Consume it. This is a very immediate, healthy & simple homemade solution for those, who are suffering from vertigo.
Take ginger tea or have a piece of raw ginger. This will aid to control nausea, connected with vertigo.
Basil is an herbal home remedy for vertigo. You can do both that chew tulsi leaves or combine them to your tea.
9. Almond Milk
Almond includes 26 percent of carbohydrates, vitamin B, vitamin E, and fibers. Take few almonds & soak them in water throughout the night.
Now, make a smooth paste and mix this almond paste in the glass of lukewarm milk. Sip it. Almond milk will aid to cure vertigo.
Take the aid of yoga & meditation. These are the excellent vertigo home treatment.
How to Prevent Vertigo?
Vertigo can prevent by following the below-given measures.
- Quit smoking & tobacco.
- Avoid consuming alcohol.
- Avoid taking caffeine.
- Sleep at least for nine hours.
- Take fresh organic fruits and vegetable juices.
- Drink plenty water.
- Spend any time doing exercises.
- Develop the habit of having salads.
- Don’t feel the stress.
- Do yoga and meditation.
- Have healthy food.
- Avoid abrupt jerky movements.
- Grow a healthy lifestyle.
- Don’t keep the head leaned back for a long time.