Coconut oil is extensively used by a lot of the Indians. The reason why coconut oil is used on hair is because it is good for growth, prevents bald-headedness and also hides those grey strands.
Al though, according to experts coconut milk too is good for the hair growth and hair straightening. Likewise, there are other benefits too which you can also enjoy if you use coconut milk on your hair.
8 Uses Of Coconut Milk For Hair
Start with ends of your hair and then massage the milk into the scalp. Tie your hair and leave in for 15 minutes, follow the nice wash with natural homemade shampoo. Here is how coconut milk is good for hair, Have a look 8 Uses Of Coconut Milk For Hair.
Do You Lack Proteins
If you lack protein in the hair and that egg mask is not sufficient, try a coconut milk mask. It has a lot of proteins to help add volume to your strands.
Just like how the coconut oil adds shine, the coconut milk too helps to give in that glistening shine to your hair after 3 applications.
For Damaged Hair
Coconut milk is good for the damaged hair. It helps to repair the hair from the root right up to tip.
Is Your Hair Knotty?
If your hair is knotty or thorny, try using coconut milk to help detangle your locks. In this way, you will not lose any hair too as detangling.
Coconut milk is good for the rough hair. It helps to soften the hair in a week’s time. Together with this application, make sure you also pamper the hair with oil.
For Growth Coconut milk is good for the hair growth. It helps to stop the hair fall and helps in covering up that bald patch too. This is one of the benefits of using this natural milk.
For The Scalp
Did you know – applying coconut milk for hair treats the scalp too. A normal usage of this milk removes that itchy feeling in the scalp and also puts an end to dandruff.
Protects The Hair
The best coconut milk hair benefit is that it protects the hair from pollution and even hard water. Therefore, treating your tresses to coconut milk once in a week is important.
Photo credit: Foter / CC BY-SA
- DIY Homemade Coconut Milk Shampoo For Shinny HairIf you like your hair so much that you do not need to use ready-made shampoos comprising harmful chemicals or components containing detergents or alcohol , this DIY homemade coconut Milk […]
- Dry Hair Kitchen TreatmentsDry Hair Kitchen Treatments
#Dryhair #kitchen #treatments
We all love to exhibit healthy & shiny tresses, right? While that is true, it is also quite true that not everyone is […]
- Five wonderful beauty benefits of coconut milkCoconut milk has astonishing anti – oxidant, anti – septic and cooling properties that are good for both the skin and hair. It contains an large quantity of nutrients that offers a several […]
- How to prevent premature graying of hair naturallyGinger:
Chop fresh ginger, mix with the honey, and set aside in a jar. Eat 1 teaspoon of the mixture regularly or daily to prevent premature graying of hair naturally.
- 4 Simple Onion Juice packs For Promoting Hair Growth4 Simple Onion Juice packs For Promoting Hair Growth
Here are 4 Simple Onion Juice packs For Promoting Hair Growth. Read and follow the tips for better results
Raw Onion Juice:
This is […]
- Hair Growth Tips for Men and WomenHair adds worth to a person's personality. Be it men or women, a healthy hair growth can indeed make others turn heads when you pass by. Below are listed some hair growth tips that can […]
- Natural Egg Shampoo RecipesNatural Egg Shampoo Recipes
The beauty of your locks reflects on the whole personality. To make your hair beautiful and healthy you usually visit salons and go for costly hair treatments. […]
- Ways to Use Lemon Juice And Coconut Oil For Hair GrowthEvery person wants to get lustrous and healthy hair. To promote health & texture of hair, people are trying many things nowadays. From applying several hair care products like oils, […]
- Health Benefits Of Different Types Of MilkIn today's life nutrition is one of the most required things by the body. So you require something that will provide you all the needed nutrients. Athough, we miss out benefits of various […]