We love to drink cool & freshly made drink on this boiling summer days. One of summer’s favorite tastes is homemade freshly squeezed Lemonade.
This classic Summer special Homemade Lemonad , refreshing, zesty drink can be prepared very easily at home. And it tastes far better than bottled, frozen or powdered lemonade.
The perfect version combines a simple sugar syrup and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Go ahead and enjoy this sweet & tart freshly squeezed Lemonade recipe today..!
Ingredients to prepare lemonade from lemon juice, lemonade, lemonade recipe,
- Lemons : 8 or 9
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Water : 2 ½ to 3 cups
Method to prepare Summer special Homemade Lemonade
- Cut all the lemons to halves.
- Measure & Keep sugar in a cup.
- Juice all the lemons in a squeezer and collect the juice in a bowl.
- Take sugar in a pan.
- Add water to it and mix.
- Put the pan on a gentle heat.
- Stir and allow it to come to a gentle boil.
- When the sugar has dissolved turn off heat.
- Allow to cool.
- Now add the bowl of fresh lemon juice to the sugared water.
- Stir well.
- Place the pan into the fridge and chill for ½ an hour to 1 hour ( until cooled )
Add lots of crushed ice into a large glass, pour in the lemonade and decorate with a lime slice on the side.Fresh & delicious homemade Lemonade ready to relish.