Shaving is the part of both men & women’s beauty systems. To do shaving easy & smooth, there are various commercial shaving creams in the marketplace. But these business products are chock-full of chemicals & preservatives that can give your skin irritated & dry. Below explained How to make Homemade Shaving Cream.
It does not mean that you want to stop applying shaving cream. A good choice to the commercial products is handmade shaving cream. It will not just keep the beauty everyday natural but too save you money. Additionally, there is a particular amount of pleasure & satisfaction in doing things you made by yourself.
The first ingredients required for this shaving cream recipes are extra-virgin coconut, shea butter, and olive oils. These three elements are the terminal moisturizers that relieve dryness & soothe the skin, therefore, perfect for avoiding razor wounds. The essential oils applied in this recipe provide a pleasant fragrance to the shaving cream. Cream homemade beauty product is incredibly moisturizing smells delightful and is chemical-free.
Though does not expect a creamy shave with this handmade shaving cream as it does not foam. Just apply the thin layer of this lotion on the skin & shave upon the direction of the hair growth. How to prepare the easy & straightforward shaving cream at home by all-natural components.
Ingredients required to prepare Homemade Shaving Cream:
- Shea butter: 1/3 cup
- Extra-virgin coconut oil: 1/3 cup
- Extra-virgin olive oil: ¼ cup
- Peppermint essential oil: 8 to 10 drops
- Lavender essential oil: 5 drops
- Microwave safe bowl
- Toothpick or Wooden ice cream stick to stir the mix
Method to prepare Homemade Shaving Cream:
1. Take 1/3 cup of the extra-virgin coconut oil into the microwave-safe bowl.
2. Combine 1/3 cup of shea butter in a bowl.
3. Take the bowl in the microwave & heat the gratified for about one minute or till the oil & shea butter blend.
4. Exclude the bowl from microwave & join ¼ cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
5. Combine eight to ten drops of peppermint essential oil & five drops of lavender essential oil to the mix.
6. Combine the ingredients entirely using the ice cream stick or toothpick.
7. Put a bowl in the freezer for about two hours or until the mix solidifies. Then, allow it to sit at room temperature for about ten to fifteen minutes.
8. Beat it with a beater or electric hand whisk for three to four minutes or until it becomes light & fluffy.
9. Now the homemade shaving lotion or cream is ready. Store it in the sealed box in the cool, dark place. The shelf life is one to two periods but does certainly there is no mist in it.
How to apply this homemade shaving cream
- Thoroughly saturate the skin with warm water.
- Use the thin layer of this shaving cream on the skin.
- Shave utilizing the sharp razor, rinsing the blade at required intervals as you shave.