One of the most common skin problems that people are currently experiencing is acne. Regardless of whether people are in their teens or in their adult years, people may be affected by this condition. Continue reading about How To Get Rid Of Chest Acne
If you are reading this now, it is possible that you also suffer from thoracic acne. Although it is not seen immediately compared to facial acne, it can still be uncomfortable, especially when you wear clothes a little tight.
This post will give you the excellent natural remedies to reduce chest acne.
Table of Contents
Causes Of Chest Acne
There are various reasons why people get breast acne. Before trying to look for the different remedies you can try to get rid of acne from the chest, you need to know the different reasons why you got acne from the chest. Here are some of the possible causes:
1. Sleep Deprivation:
When people can not sleep properly, it is possible that the skin can not recover. When the skin is not able to recover, there is a greater chance that other acne will appear.
2. Unhealthy Diet:
You may not realize it yet, but when you take food that is not healthy, there is a greater chance that your skin will be clogged in the process.
3. Too Much Stress:
It is likely that you are always busy with work that you do not realize that you have a lot of stress with all the things you do.
Here are some of the reasons why you should check your lifestyle because the things you do can contribute to your breast acne.
Now that you previously know some of the potential causes of chest acne, here I have given you the home remedies that you can try to get rid of acne from the chest:
The Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Acne Breast
One of the main reasons why oatmeal can be effective in getting rid of chest acne is that it can help absorb the oil that remains on the skin. At the same time, it can clean the pores if it has dirt that remains even after cleaning.
- Cook the oatmeal.
- Mix a teaspoon of honey and lemon juice with cooked oatmeal.
- Rub the oat paste over the chest area.
- Leave the skin for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
2. Lemon Juice
One of the main reasons why lemon juice can be effective in getting rid of chest acne is because it is acidic. What the lemon can do is that it can clean the dirt left on the pores for a long time.
- Cut a lemon in half and rub the open part on the area of the chest where there is acne.
- Leave the lemon juice for about a few hours.
- Wash the affected area thoroughly.
- You can do it about 2 to 3 times a week.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
With regard to home remedies, apple cider vinegar is always one of those that are included. Apple cider vinegar (ACV) may balance the pH level of your skin. When the alkaline level of the skin is correct it will be more difficult for the bacteria to penetrate the skin.
- Prepare a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Place it on a cotton ball.
- Rub using the cotton ball with ACV on the skin.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes if you do it during the day and let it pass the next day if you can.
- Clean it with fresh water.
4. Cinnamon & Honey
Cinnamon may be very efficient when it approaches to getting rid of acne as it has antimicrobial qualities that can be very effective in getting rid of the bacteria that causes acne.
Honey, on the other hand, can also act as an antibiotic, so when the two are mixed together, it can be an impressive combo.
- Wash your chest area and make sure it becomes clean and dry.
- Mix the honey and cinnamon together until you make a paste.
- Place it in the trunk and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
5. Egg Whites
The great thing about egg whites is most of the time, it is available in your home. In addition to the fact that it can help the skin to have the various nutrients and minerals it needs, it can also be effective in removing scars left by other pimples that have already healed.
- Get an egg and separate the egg yolk from the white.
- Whisk egg whites until they become fluffy.
- Place the beaten mixture on the face.
- You can add it layer by layer as each layer dries out.
- Dry with a soft, clean cloth.
6. Tea Tree Oil
There are many people who know that tea tree oil can be used as a natural family remedy for chest acne. Tea Tree Oil is an antiseptic that means it can clean the pores naturally. It can also help kill the bacteria that cause acne.
- Get a drop of tea tree oil and place it on the affected area of the skin.
- Rub it a little and let it dry.
- Do it about three times a day.