The below listed are some of the food items helps in losing the body weight. Read about Food items for Weight Loss.
- The Dal is a fasten food of India and most Indian vegetarians and non vegetarians get their proteins from it. We are available with a wide variety of dals and pulses which add a different taste to our diet. Then they form an essential part of our meals, each one of them have their different health benefits.
- Egg whites are rich in high protein and low in carbohydrates source. During weight loss regime, it is essential to consume enough protein to help you recover from strain you put on the body while doing exercises. Because of high protein content facilitates immediate inclusion and the body can process the food immediately.
- Fish is one of the most amazing non – veg nutritional food. They are very high in protein and also packed with omega 3 fatty acids. A diet rich in fish has found to prevent from heart diseases, which regulate body functions and improves the symptoms of reducing depression and also reduces the risk of cancer.
- No one needs a discussion on the nutritional benefits of fruits. The human body needs carbohydrates to function properly and best form of simple carbohydrates are natural sugars. The notion that carbohydrates are bad for you erroneous. But these provide energy for your body to function sufficiently. Every fruit has rich in nutritional values. Apples, bananas, guavas, pears, watermelons, papayas, etc are the fruits easily available.
- Dry fruits like badam and kaju contain a goodness and essential nutritional values which can keep various diseases away and strengthen your body. Dry fruits retain many of nutritional values of fresh fruits and have an arrangement of other healthy ingredient which make them to avoid chronic diseases and reduces the risk of chronic ailments.
- Leaf vegetables have low calories, no fat content having a lot of dietary fibre, calcium and iron. And also rich in Vitamins, carotenoids and foliate. So that they improve bowel movement, reduce risk of cancer.
Photo credit: TipsTimesAdmin / IWoman / CC BY-SA
Food items for Weight Loss