Without a doubt, traditional medicine now offers several pregnancy testers that are available in various stores. But, many women prefer to perform this test in total privacy and also through natural methods. Are you one of them? If so, this article is for you! Here you will know about different home pregnancy tests that you can perform in the comfort of your home. Also read about DIY Homemade Pregnancy Test Procedures
So, keep reading and there will be no need to buy the commercial testers.
Homemade Pregnancy Tests
A DIY Pregnancy Test is a very cost-effective way to solve the problem and this also without compromising safety. In all these tests, only the elements commonly available in houses are used.
The following home remedies for the pregnancy test are very simple. In fact, they clearly indicate whether or not there is a reason for you to be cheerful! So, read on and help!
1. Dandelion Leaves
This easy to do pregnancy test gives you very fast results! So when you are wondering how to do a pregnancy test at home, do not miss this method.
Please note that you should consume a lot of water before you take this test.
Dandelion leaves: 2 cups
- Take 2 cups of dandelion leaves.
- Put the leaves in a container.
- Make sure the container is away from direct sunlight.
- Then, pass urine on these leaves. The leaves must totally flow underneath it.
- Wait about 10 minutes.
- Now, if the leaves have red bumps on them, it means that you are pregnant.
2. Bleach Test
When you want to do your own pregnancy test, here is a very reliable method for you. This bleach-based test gives you the result in a short period of time! So, go and find out if there is good news to share with your near and dear ones!
Bleach: 1 cup
- Take 1 cup of bleach.
- Now add your urine to the cup.
- Mix well.
- Wait about 10 minutes.
- If there is foam on the mixture, there are all the reasons why you feel exasperated.
3. Toothpaste Pregnancy Test
Are you surprised to see the word “toothpaste”? Yes! The toothpaste helps you to make a homemade pregnancy test that works! Here, the only thing you need to make sure is that toothpaste is white.
White toothpaste: 2 tbsp
- Take 2 tbsp of white toothpaste.
- Put it in a container.
- Now add your urine into the container.
- If the color of the paste changes to blue, it is positive.
- Also, the paste will start in the event of a positive outcome.
4. Sugar Pregnancy Test
This is one of the best homemade pregnancy tests that work! There will be no kitchen where you can not find sugar, which effectively dissipates the doubts! In fact, this proven method has been in vogue since there were no commercially-sold pregnancy testers.
- Sugar: 3 tsp
- Bowl: 1
- Take 3 tbsp. Sugar tea and 1 bowl.
- Add the sugar in this bowl.
- Now, urinate directly. Wait about 5 minutes.
The sugar will not dissolve in case of a positive result.
Make sure that you submit this pregnancy test home with the first urine at the moment you wake up.
5. Vinegar DIY Pregnancy Test
Here you will see how to do a home pregnancy test with vinegar, which is another widely used domestic object. Understand that there will be no adverse effects between urine and vinegar. Make sure that you use the vinegar well before its expiration date.
You will be amazed at the accuracy of this pregnancy test at home? Try it today!
- Vinegar: ½ cup
- Bowl: 1
- Take ½ cup of vinegar.
- Add the vinegar in 1 bowl.
- Then add your first urine of the day in the bowl.
- If you notice that the color of the vinegar has changed, it means your baby is on the way.