After the Dry Shampoo, sea salt spray is apparently the most applied hair product, & it is further super simple and easy to prepare yourself! Read DIY Homemade Beach Waves Hair Spray
Beach Waves Spray or also called as Sea Salt spray has gained reputation lately, & it is the product most frequently applied for those beachy waves that are so successful. Several of the sea salt sprays are further drying to your hair, as salt draws moisture & natural oils out.
This is the easiest natural hair care ingredients to prepare at home, and it really costs about 1/50th of a store purchased versions. It combines excellent texture & volume to the hair out the chemicals. If you make it yourself, one can further customize to the hair kind to get a texture you need.
Components for Hair Spray
- One cup of hot water or not boiling- Can further use powerful Chamomile Tea while the base if you need to lighten the hair or black tea as the basis if you need to darken hair, but you will require keeping in the refrigerator.
- Epsom salts (or added for extra texture): 2 tablespoons
- Himalayan or Sea Salt (your choice but combines stiffness): 1/2 Teaspoon
- Aloe vera gel: 1 teaspoon
- conditioner (optional- do not apply if you have fine or oily hair) : 1/2 Teaspoon
- Optional: The few drops of essential oils or a spritz of the preferred perfume for scent- Lavender, & citrus are excellent choices
- Optional: 1 teaspoon of lemon juice & 1 teaspoon alcohol or vodka – if you need to lighten the hair (the lemon juice eases & the alcohol protect)
Procedure To Prepare Hair Spray
Get the spray bottle that retains at least ten ounces. We can use the glass bottle prepared from the old apple cider vinegar bottle & the normal spray top. We can also treble the recipe to adjust the size of the bottle.
Place the hot water or tea in a spray bottle & combine the Epsom salts, sea salt (choice), conditioner, aloe vera, scent (choice) & lemon juice or vodka (if utilizing).
Place the cap on the bottle & shake for one to two minutes or till Epsom salts & sea salt has melted. Store in the refrigerator if applying lemon juice or tea base, or at the room temperature if you are not. Will last three to four months or higher.
How to Use
- Spray on moist hair & scrunch with the towel to wipe for loose beach waves.
- Spray on the dry hair & on scalp for volume & texture out the waves.
If the hair is straight & thin and you need all-day waves: Rinse hair the night before & spray hair by Beach Spray whilst still damp. Then, each french braid in pigtails or wrap in the tightly scrunched bun on the crown of the head & allows it overnight. By next morning, the hair should be there. Spritz with the few extra spray & take out a braid or bun. Voila, is all day beach waves. Hair Spray with extra spray & scrunch if you need for more stiffness.