Homemade face masks for acne is great natural home remedies to get rid of acne breakouts & discharging acne scars. These face masks combine a variety of components that assist nourish the skin & reduce acne-related issues. Continue to read about DIY Homemade face mask for acne.
Homemade Acne face mask
Honey has used in all below explained three face masks, we are posting procedure for you, that acne face mask hydrates the skin, keeps it soft by preserving moisture & supports skin cell rejuvenation.
It is highly helpful for acne-prone skin as of its antiseptic & antibacterial properties. Honey anti-inflammatory nature further helps diminish redness & inflammation caused by acne & pimples. It is suitable to use raw, organic honey instead of processed honey as the latter can irritate the skin.
DIY Homemade face mask for acne
Components such as cinnamon, green tea, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, & milk are also beneficial in eliminating acne and acne scars.
Here are few acne face mask recipes to get rid of acne. Make certain you eliminate all makeup & wash the face thoroughly before applying these DIY homemade face mask for acne. Cleaning the face benefits unclog pores & let the masks penetrate deep into the skin.
Face mask for acne#1 – Turmeric, Milk, and Honey Face Mask for Acne
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Raw milk – 2 teaspoon
- A bowl
- A teaspoon
- Take one tsp of turmeric powder into the bowl.
- Join one tsp of honey.
- Combine 1 – 2 tsp of milk.
- Combine the components to form a thin paste.
- Use the face mask to the face & neck using the makeup brush (you do not need to stain the nails & fingers yellow).
- If it gives a yellowish tinge on the skin, dip a cotton ball in milk & rub it on the areas of stained. Apply this mask 2 – 3 days per week.
Face mask for acne#2
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 teaspoons
- Green tea – 2 teaspoons
- Honey – 1 teaspoons
- Sugar – 2 teaspoons
- A teaspoon
- A bowl
- Take one tsp of apple cider vinegar into the bowl.
- Join 2 tsp of cooled green tea.
- Now Add 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Lastly, add one tsp of honey in it.
- Mix the mixture well. For the thicker consistency, join more sugar.
- Apply and Spread face mask on your face by using cotton pad & massage it for about few minutes to eliminate dead skin cells & enhance the blood circulation.
- The sugar in this face mask recipe acts as the natural exfoliant effective in breaking up scar tissue & unclogging the skin pores. Allow the face mask on for approximately ten minutes & then wash it off with lukewarm water. Apply this beauty face mask approximately once or twice per week.
Face mask for acne#3 – Cinnamon and Honey Face Mask for Acne
- Cinnamon powder – 1 teaspoon
- Honey – 2 teaspoon
- A small bowl
- A teaspoon
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon powder into the bowl.
- Join 2 tsp of honey.
- Mix the components until they have mixed well. If the mix is thick, combine more honey.
- Using the fingers, spread it on the face (especially apply when your face is wet) & allow it on for at least ten to fifteen minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water, & apply the skin tone. If you do not have the skin tone, simply use lemon juice or a mix of one teaspoon apple cider vinegar & two teaspoons distilled water. You can apply this face mask daily.