Actor Prabhas Routine Workout & Diet Plan Secrets. Prabhas is an Indian film actor is known for his works exclusively in the Telugu cinema. He was born on October 23, 1979, in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. He is six feet 2 inches tall. The actor used to weight 82 kilos and has now gained 20 kilos for the role in his recent movie named Baahubali. He is indeed being trained by the local trainer as he did not go in for any foreign trainer. Prabhas gym workout, Prabhas routine workout, and diet was specially designed for his Bahubali film.
Prabhas does work out for approximately six hours daily. Here are the key elements of his workout routine for his role in Bahubali
workout routine for his role in Bahubali:
• In the morning he spends nearly one and a half hours for cardio. His main focus is on the muscles of his body which he does maintain via various fitness techniques.
• In the evening he tends to lift weights for about one and a half-hour in order to strengthen his body muscles.
It is interesting to take note of Prabhas gym workout, Prabhas routine workout, and diet
Prabhas Diet Plan
Prabhas maintains a very strict diet regimen.
The key elements of his diet plan for Baahubali:
His breakfast included 40 egg whites which are half boiled blended and added with protein powder every day.
He does have a lot of restrictions on his diet and cannot eat whatever he wants to. He was on a zero carbohydrate diet for his role in his recent movie Baahubali.
Prabhas diet consisted of nuts, fish, almonds, egg whites, and vegetables which he used to eat in his six meals.
His diet does not contain any rice.
He had his meals every two hours.
The total calorie intake of Prabhas happened to be between 2000 to 4000 calories a day.
Prabhas Workout Tips
1. The body does need to grow in the right proportions. For this one should follow rigorous as well as weightlifting workouts.
2. He never took any steroids for building the body, he says drugs are risky and can indeed cause health problems.
3. He does prefer a daily routine workout with natural proper diets and regular training.
Prabhas has, in a short span of time, became one of the best-known names in Tollywood. His first debut film was “Eeshwar”. His early films, Eshvar and Raghavendra, did not do well at the box office. But it was a celebrity with Ms. Raju’s, Varsham, 2004.
Prabhas gained 20 kgs for Baahubali movie by eating too much fat. The tall hunk who indeed used to weigh 82 kgs earlier has trained rigorously for six months to get into the desired shape for the movie. It
He has a personal gym at home. He also hired a Hyderabad based bodybuilder to prepare him for the next film, unlike other top heroes. also-read: Good Health exercise tips
Prabhas does work out for approximately six hours daily. Prabhas gym workout, Prabhas routine workout, and diet is that makes him so flexible and agile.