Ways To Use Neem Oil
Most of us are conscious of the advantages of neem oil for skin. But some of us don’t know how to use neem oil to get those benefits.
In fact, you need not use it without diluting, and it is also important to consult a dermatologist before trying such oils on the skin. Some people may also experience irritation & redness after using neem oil. That is why using it only after the doctor gives a nod is desirable.
Neem contains many medicinal properties. It is anti-inflammatory & healing. That is why it can be applied to cure various skin conditions.
When you are using it on the skin, use the carrier oil to dilute it & then you are good to go. Here are some methods to use it on the skin. Look on Ways To Use Neem Oil.
You can use neem oil to heal wrinkles, rashes & even dry skin. It can also minimise, itching sensation & redness on the skin. Add a few drops of the oil to a bucket of water and take a bath. If you want to apply it on the skin, mix a few drops of it in a teaspoon of grapeseed oil and massage the skin with the mixture.
When it comes to dealing with cuts on the skin, mix one drop of neem oil to five drops of aloe vera gel and apply the mixture on the cuts. Do not forget to dilute neem oil as it may irritate the skin if you use it directly.
If you need to get rid of lice, mix two drops of neem oil to the teaspoon of shampoo and massage the scalp with it. After some time, wash your head with warm water. It will also work for dandruff effects.
Add a bit of neem oil to half cup of water and wash your mouth with that water for 2 minutes. Ensure that you do not swallow the mixture.
These are just the few ways to use neem oil. If you know of any other methods of using this oil on skin, please share them with us.
- 5 Signs that You Must Visit A Dermatologist5 Signs that You Must Visit A Dermatologist
Early recognition is the best thing that we can do to treat any disease in its beginning stage. This would make curing process easy and fast. […]
- How To Use Castor Oil for Skin Pigmentation?Castor Oil for Skin Pigmentation! Are you feeling interested to know about this fact? Yes, Castor oil has its own benefits out of which it is helpful in curing skin pigmentation. The oil […]
- Don’t Skip These Anti-Inflammatory FoodsDon’t Skip These Anti-Inflammatory Foods
Consuming anti-inflammatory foods can significantly reduce the inflammation in the body. What is […]
- Stupendous Benefits of Valor Essential OilValor essential oil is quite interesting oil. Popularly termed as ‘courage in a bottle’, this oil has many benefits. You might be surprised to know that valor essential oil is not a single […]
- Common Causes of Dark CirclesDo you know what causes dark circles under your eyes? Well, there are so many reasons for that. Most of us do hate to have them as they make the skin look dull.
That is is the reason […]
- Treat Your Skin Issues Using GarlicTreat Your Skin Issues Using Garlic
Most of us have read volumes regarding the health benefits of garlic but rarely do we discuss the skin benefits of garlic. See how to Treat Your Skin […]
- Why Sleeping On The Floor Is Healthy?Sleeping on the ground is, in fact, a pleasure if you get used to it. Of course, in the starting stages, you may miss your mattress but gradually you will get used to it. Why Sleeping On […]
- Uses Of Rose WaterUses Of Rose Water
There are so many uses of rose water. This perfumed liquid has both medicinal uses and beauty uses. In fact rose water has been here since centuries.
It is a product […]
- Remedies And Causes of Red EyesRemedies And Causes of Red Eyes
There are many home remedies to treat the red eyes, but before adopting a method, it is very important to know the cause of red eye. A red eye, which […]