Unusual Causes Of Dehydration
#causesofdehydration #dehydration #hydration
Dry weather or excessive exercise without sufficient water levels in the body can be some Unusual causes of dehydration, but there are a many more on the list.
Insufficient water in the system is dangerous. It may lead to life-threatening situations. Most of us are conscious of only the common Unusual causes of dehydration.
Your mood and even the energy levels may get changed once your body starts drying up. In this post, let us go toward the unusual causes of dehydration.
Even periods may cause dehydration in some women as hormonal levels in the body can affect hydration. Consume more water during your dates.
Some medicines can also cause dehydration. Particularly, if you are under medication for BP, ensure that you supply the body with enough water.
Diarrhea can cause the dehydration as all fluids in the body get flushed out.
Those who suffer from diabetes should be careful as they have inclined to dehydration. When blood sugar levels are too high, the person may urinate more, & this causes dehydration.
Even stress can drain all the water in the system and cause dehydration as it triggers certain hormones.
Sometimes, even breastfeeding mother may also experience dehydration. This maybe because of the transfer of fluids from the mother to the baby.
We all know that drinking makes us the urinate more. It is one indirect cause of dehydration. Reduce your intake.
Even age factor should play a role. As you age, the body fails to alert you to low levels of water in your system that might eventually cause dehydration.
These are just a few Unusual causes of dehydration. If you know more, please share them with us.
Photo credit : Google search
- 6 Dangerous Effects Of Dehydration6 Dangerous Effects Of Dehydration
#dehydration #cholesterol #Highbloodpressure #gainingweight #constipation #fatigue #ashtama
When you feel empty, avoid soft drinks or beverages. […]
- Tips For Handling Most Common Summer ProblemsAlong with annoying tan, sweat and sultriness, summers can cause a handful of health problems if one doesn’t take proper care. Most common being dehydration and sunstroke, other problems […]
- Ten Things You Don’t Know May Damage Your BrainTen Things You Don’t Know May Damage Your Brain
The importance of the human brain is simply beyond debate. The brain is considered the control center of the body with the nervous system […]
- 10 reasons should drink sugarcane juice in summerThe summers seem to be beating down on us and with the heat causes diseases like heatstrokes and sessions of dehydration. Here are 10 reasons should drink sugarcane juice in summer.
- 10 most common mistakes we all make in winterSeasonal variations influence our body in many forms. In winter, cough, cold, allergies & fever are not an unusual occurrence. Most times, rather of trying to acclimatise we manage to […]
- Blood Donation Day Special : Benefits Of Donating BloodBlood Donation Day Special : Benefits Of Donating Blood
Apart from giving life to somebody, there are some other advantages of donating blood. It is good for your health in many […]
- How to Protect your Kidneys Regulating fluid balance and filtering wastes. These are two vital roles that your kidneys play for your body. When you suffer from kidney failure, you cannot reverse it. However, you can […]
- 6 wonderful facts about fats that could change the way you eatWhen you might stick to a low-fat diet to lose the weight and manage cholesterol there are sure fats that ought to have a place in your diet. Naturopathic Nutritionist tells us facts you […]
- 8 Reasons To Stay Hydrated In Monsoon8 Reasons To Stay Hydrated In Monsoon
#Hydrated #Monsoonseason #toxins #weightloss #kidneyproblems #diseases
During the monsoon, you not often find yourself feeling thirsting which is […]