Top 10 Reasons to practice Yoga
What is yoga, and why is it so popular? Yoga is a series of stretches and poses that you do with breathing techniques. It offers the powerful benefits of exercise. And since yoga is gentle, almost anyone can do it, regardless of your age or fitness level.
Yoga is a 5,000-year-old discipline from India. It was developed as a practice to unite the mind and body. There are many branches of yoga. All yoga styles can help balance your body, mind, and spirit, but they achieve it in various ways. so here explained about Top 10 Reasons to practice Yoga
1. Improves overall health
Yoga helps to improve our overall health.Yoga strengthens and makes our body flexible.
2. Stress reduction
Yoga boosts up our energy and makes us feel relaxed.Yoga practice is a good remedy for stress reduction and mental calmness.
3. Proper functioning of all organs
The functions of the respiratory system, the circulatory system, heart, liver, kidney, brain and other excretory functions can also be improved by practicing Yoga.
4. Rejuvenate body system
Provides complete solution to rejuvenate our whole body system including bones, muscles and nerves.
5. Refreshes both body and mind
Yoga refreshes both body and mind and keeps us active all throughout the day.
6. Helps in weight reduction
Yoga helps in weight reduction. A consistent yoga practice increases the stamina and makes you feel strong and light.
7. Reduces Blood sugar levels
Yoga helps in treating diabetes, blood pressure and back pain. Yoga strengthens and makes our body flexible
8. Solves breathing problem
Yoga provides effective remedy for breathing problems.
9. Great health to live
Yoga gives supreme divine bliss with innunumerable health benefits. Practicing yoga helps in great way for living a healthy life.
10. Strengthens immune system
Yoga strengthens our body’s immune system and gives us protection against infections like cold and cough.
Photo credit: enfad / Foter / CC BY-ND
- Surya Namaskar steps practice every morningIf you don't have time for the workout and want to stay fit, here’s the single mantra. A set of 12 powerful yoga asanas or postures that contribute a good cardiovascular exercise in the […]
- Six effective Yoga Exercises To slim down your FaceAre you unhappy with the ‘baby-faced’ image? Need your face to get slim & look sculpted? All you want to do is practice yoga exercises daily. Yes, yoga can reshape the complete facial […]
- Types of Pranayama Yoga And Its Incredible BenefitsIf living healthy is your motto, then you must definitely know about different types of Pranayama yoga. As you all know Breathing is life, In this article you will get to know how to hold […]
- Is yoga better than gym?Is yoga better than gym?
Is yoga better than gym? To begin with, it is not really fair to compare one thing with the other as every form of exercise tends to offer a set of benefits.
- Beauty Benefits Of doing YogaBeauty Benefits Of doing Yoga
We all depend on the cosmetics to look good but how about finding an option that is more natural and non-toxic? Well, try yoga for the glowing skin.
- 3 Exercises to Help Stop Snoring3 Exercises to Help Stop Snoring
Snoring can be the nuisance for people, and if you or your loved one is snoring, then consider trying simple mouth and tongue exercises. According to the […]
- Nine unbelievable health benefits of surya namaskarThere would be no life on the Earth Without the Sun. Sun Salutation is an old method of giving respect or expressing appreciation to the Sun, which is a source of all kinds of life on the […]
- Yoga poses for flat tummy you must tryYoga is an old way of feeling and looking healthy. Among the numerous asanas which are prescribed in yoga for having a flatter tummy, the below listed are recommended the most useful yoga […]
- Laura Sykora Yoga with DaughterLaura Sykora Yoga with Daughter
#LauraSykora #Yoga #Daughter
Laura Sykora Yoga with Daughter
Credits : https://instagram.com/laurasykora/