Top 10 Health Benefits of Jackfruit
Jackfruit is very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Carbohydrates, Vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, and iron.
Top 10 Health Benefits of Jackfruit
1. Being rich in carbohydrates, fructose and sucrose, Jack fruits are energy boosters.
2. Jack fruit contain powerful anti-oxidant, Vitamin C which helps to heal cuts and wounds, keeps teeth and gums healthy. Play vital role in growth and repair of all body tissues. It is effective against respiratory health problems such as shortness of breath, asthma and cough. It helps to strengthen the immune system function by supporting the white blood cells function.
3. Potassium helps to maintain healthy blood pressure and reduces the risk of strokes.
4. Calcium and Magnesium in jackfruit protects and keeps our bones and teeth healthy.
5. Jackfruits have anti-cancer properties. The phytonutrients in jackfruit helps to eliminate the cancer-causing free radicals from the body.
6. The powerful antioxidants like Vitamin C and phytonutrients such as lignans, isoflavones and saponinsacts in jackfruit act as an anti-aging and helps the body to fight against the damage caused by the free radicals.
7. Jackfruits helps to cure ulcers and digestive disorders. The dietary fiber in jackfruit helps to prevent constipation and aids in smooth bowel movements.
8. Jackfruit being a source of iron, aids in treating anemia and also helps in proper blood circulation.
9. Vitamin A in Jackfruit helps to maintain a healthy eye and skin.
10. Copper in Jackfruit plays a vital role in thyroid metabolism particularly in the production of hormone and absorption. It also aids in treating nervousness and tension.
Photo credit: chooyutshing / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
The above are the Top 10 Health Benefits of Jackfruit
- 10 Hidden Health Benefits of Capsicum or bell peppers10 Hidden health Benefits of Capsicum or bell peppers
Capsicum is popularly available in red,green and yellow color.It is also known as bell Pepper.It is the best vegetable for weight […]
- Foods Having More Vitamin C Than OrangesFoods Having More Vitamin C Than Oranges
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It prevents us from cancer and removes all toxins accumulated in the body. It is a healing vitamin and must […]
- Health benefits of fruitsWhy is it Important to Eat Fruits?
Fruits are good for health because they are naturally cholesterol free with low sodium,calories and fat.Eating fruits provides many health […]
- Unique Health Benefits Of Sunflower SeedsUnique Health Benefits Of Sunflower Seeds
Sunflower seeds have obtained from sunflower that are highly nutritious and health promoting snack Sunflower seeds are healthy food options one […]
- Delicious Smoothie for High Blood PressureStop drinking morning coffee and start the day with this delicious and healthy potassium-loaded smoothie to control the high blood pressure, also known as hypertension. You can like this […]
- 5 Fruits To Get Healthy And Glowing SkinSimple lifestyle changes like including fruits in the daily diet can give you the glowing skin. Fruits help to Clear complexion; Skin rejuvenation, Natural hydration; Improvement of the […]
- Health benefits of banana flowerVery seldom are conscious of the benefits of these foods. Confused We are talking about one such food from which we can reap many benefits known as the banana flower. Read Health benefits […]
- Antioxidant-Rich Foods that Fights Free RadicalsWe have known all along that having fruits and vegetables is great for you, & science is now giving this to be right. If you required powerful sounding reasons to receive your 5 - 7 […]
- The Health Benefits of Cranberry JuiceCranberry is a very versatile fruit and is used as food as well as in medicines. The juice of Cranberry is however probably more widely consumed than the fruit itself. Cranberry juice has […]