Incredible Benefits of Papaya Juice for Skin, and health
A native of the tropical Americas, papayas have the place in some worldwide cuisines, including Brazilian & Southern Asian cuisines. Papaya juice boasts all the vitamin & mineral content of whole papayas, which makes it the beneficial addition to the diet. Be careful, though, when shopping for papaya juice — one might accidentally pick up papaya nectar, which lacks the nutritional value of the real juice.
A glass of papaya juice is an excellent way to get essential vitamins and minerals. It contains and the digestive enzyme called papain, which is useful in curing injuries and allergies. Also, it also contains vitamins A, B, C and K and beta-carotene.
Papaya juice recipe
Ingredients to prepare papaya juice:
- Papaya: Medium size 1/2 cup
- Fresh pineapple juice / orange juice: 1/2 cup
- Fresh lemon juice: 2 teaspoon
- Sugar or honey: 2 teaspoon
- Black Pepper powder: 1/8 teaspoon
- Water: desired quantity
- salt to taste
Method to prepare papaya juice:
- Peel papaya & remove seeds; dice it into small pieces
- Place papaya pieces, pineapple juice, fresh lemon juice, black pepper powder, 1/2 cup cold water & salt in the blender or food processor. Blend until a smooth puree. Check for compatibility; if it is too thick, then add more water or pineapple juice. Blend it again for 5 second and taste for sugar & tartness
- Add more sugar to produce sweeter or more lime juice to make it tangy & blend again for 5 seconds. Fresh papaya fruit juice is ready. Pour it into chilled serving glasses and serve immediately.
Below mentioned are the role all these nutrients play in giving the papaya juice such incredible benefits.
1. Treats Cancer:
Papaya juice is claimed to be quite useful in treating cancer, especially colon cancer. The high amounts of fiber present in papaya seals the cancer-causing toxins from the healthy colon cells, thereby reducing the risk of it. Lycopene present in papaya also prevents cancer.
2. Adds Glow to the Skin:
Papaya is excellent for skin. The pulp can be used as the face pack to prevent pimples & clogging of pores. The enzyme papain helps to dissolve dead cells and gives a glowing skin.
3. Treats Gastric Problems & Indigestion:
The enzyme papain present in the papaya provides relief from gastric problems and indigestion. The compound campaign has also used in the diagnosis of many ailments.
4. Overcome Constipation:
The high amounts of the fiber present in the fruit helps to reduce constipation.
5. Prevents Heart Stroke:
Research has shown that papaya is very efficient in preventing stroke and high blood pressure.
6. Treats Irregular Menstruation:
It is also used to treat irregular menstruation. Papaya helps in easing menstrual cramps and promotes a regular flow. Hence, it has utilized in the case of abortions.
7. Cures Respiratory Inflammation:
Papaya juice taken on a daily basis helps in reducing respiratory organ inflammation.
8. Cures Tonsils:
Just in case you’ve tonsils in your throat, it’s advised to drink the juice of raw papaya mixed with honey.
9. Good Anthelmintic:
The papaya seeds are considered to have anthelmintic properties, which expel the intestinal worms. A glass of papaya juice for seven days is administered to get rid of worms. They are also helpful in treating dandruff.
10. Boost Immune Levels:
Papaya is rich in Vitamin A and C. Hence, it boosts the immunity levels of the body especially when a person is suffering from fever and cold.
Papaya juice made from ripe papaya is a heavenly experience for a palate and provides the healthy dose of nutrients and minerals. So are yourself added papaya juice to your diet from today?