Almonds may be eaten on their own, raw or toasted. They are also the ingredients of several different dishes. Almonds are available sliced, flaked, slivered, as a flour, oil, butter, or as almond milk. Read about Health Benefits of Almonds.
The health benefits of almonds or Badam have been documented for centuries and modern research is backing up many of the claims – there any many goods reasons why you might want to consider including them in your diet.
1.Almonds,a healthy nutritious snack,rich in protein and fiber,boost up the energy level naturally.As a fiber rich content,helps in preventing constipation.
2.Almonds are low in calories and contains no cholesterol.It gives the feeling of fullness to the stomach and reduces our food intake.So daily consumption of almonds significantly helps in weight reduction.
3.Almonds reduces the total cholesterol in our body.It helps to increase the amount of HDL cholesterol and reduces the LDL(bad) cholesterol levels in blood
4.Almonds stabilizes the blood sugar level and helps in treating diabetes.
5.Almonds,rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and are considered as brain food.It helps in sharp, intellectual and healthy brain development.
6.Regular consumption of almonds reduces the risk of cancer,diabetes,Alzheimer’s disease and other chronic illness.
7.Almonds,being a storehouse of nutrients helps to improve cardiovascular health.
8.Almonds being rich in potassium aids in regulating the blood pressure.It is also effective in preventing osteoporosis.
9.Almond contains folic acid which is very essential for pregnant women as it reduces the incidence of birth defects in newborn babies.
10.Almonds rich in vitamins and minerals is good for nourishing both the skin and hair.
11.Almonds contains monounsaturated fats and antioxidants like Vitamin E and magnesium which greatly aids in reducing the risk of heart attacks.
Photo credit: AmazingAlmonds / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- 6 wonderful facts about fats that could change the way you eatWhen you might stick to a low-fat diet to lose the weight and manage cholesterol there are sure fats that ought to have a place in your diet. Naturopathic Nutritionist tells us facts you […]
- 12 Best Foods To boost Your StaminaHealthy foods are necessary for building up the stamina and keeping energy levels high. Food is fuel for our body requires. It is required to eat well-balanced diet that includes ample of […]
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Fava Beans10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Fava Beans
Have you ever surprised how beneficial fava beans are? And do you know that they can be consumed without having to worry about the weight gain? It […]
- 7 reasons you should not skip mealsThe clock has struck 9, it is getting late for the office : skip breakfast. Reached home late in night – skip dinner. Frequently lack of time or the belief that skipping meals ; dieting – […]
- 7 Reasons You Should not Skip MealsThe clock has struck 9; it is getting late for office: skip breakfast. 7 reasons you should not skip meals.
Reached home late in the night : skip dinner. Frequent lack of time or belief […]
- Is eating Peanuts Are Good For Weight Loss?Do you like having nuts? They are always supposed a great component for the weight loss diet. Walnuts, almonds, pecans, & pistachios have suggested as healthy snacks by the […]
- Foods For A Better SleepFoods For A Better Sleep
Sleep during night is very important for your well being. Sleeplessness might cause weight gain, anxiety, tiredness, lack of concentration, weak hair, dull skin, […]
- Delicious Egg Paratha Recipe For BreakfastDelicious Egg Paratha Recipe For Breakfast
Eggs are one of the high protein foods should have at least 2 time in a week in one meal. If you begin day with an egg on your plate you will […]
- Simple Ways To Prevent Fatal Blood ClotsHeart disease is one of the most common causes of death on the planet, and it’s usually preceded by a blood clot. These clots halt blood flow to major arteries, which can prove fatal. […]