Beat cellulite with brahmi leaves
Brahmi which is also known as the gotu kola or Indian pennywort, is the well-known Ayurvedic herb with multiple benefits for ones health. It helps to enhance memory and also promotes the hair growth but did you know it can also help to prevent and fight cellulite? Cellulite frequently appears as dimpled skin due to deposition of fat pockets. Women are more prone to having it and prime areas it appears on is thighs. So use Beat cellulite with brahmi leaves.
According to the research paper by Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poland, brahmi is useful in fighting cellulite as it helps in repairing connective tissue in skin and improving the microcirculation. It also improves collagen production in skin which helps in keeping the skin looking flexible. In fact, brahmi or gotu kola is the common ingredient used in anti-cellulite creams.
- Grind brahmi leaves to make the paste or use gotu kola powder depending on area you need to apply it on.
- Add some water to make the paste.
- Mix well and apply directly on cellulite.
- Massage area for a few minutes and let paste dry.
- It is best to leave it on overnight and wash it off next morning.
Brahmi leaves and powder are easily available in Ayurvedic stores. Use this paste regularly to reap in its benefits and say goodbye to cellulite. Although it would lighten its appearance, you might want to make lifestyle and diet changes to see better results.
Photo credit: stevendepolo / Foter / CC BY
- Best Herbs help lower blood sugar levelAn old-fashioned art & science of remedial like Ayurveda has traditionally been the holistic way to nourish the mind, body, and soul comes out of the risks of illnesses. Before we jump […]
- 11 traditional home remedies to Get beautiful skin and hair11 traditional home remedies to Get beautiful skin and hair
Indias, beauty is mesmerising, unexplained and awe inspiring and same can be said about the beauty of Indias’ women. It has been […]
- Health Benefits of StrawberriesA regular-sized strawberry has about 75 percent water. Hence, eating strawberries help make our skin hydrated and glossy. It is also one of the fruits which are low in calorie, thus very […]
- What Does Your Birthday Say About Your Health?What Does Your Birthday Say About Your Health?
#birthday #health #diseases
Do not you love it when the birthday comes once in a year? It is an enthusiasm which no one can reject, no […]
- 10 Kinds Of Bacteria That Are Good For Your HealthGood or beneficial bacteria further called probiotics, are related to bacteria that remain naturally in the body. Probiotics can be helpful to the health, & they are accessible in […]
- Side Effects Of DandruffSide Effects Of Dandruff
You might have frequently noticed white powdery substances dotted everywhere on the hair or shoulders. This is nothing but dandruff. Medical science considers it […]
- Effective Herbal Remedies To Increase FertilityMaximum of the women has the excitement of entering the motherhood stage. Though, there are a few women who are not capable of enjoying this period due to some similar health issues. So […]
- 5 herbal teas work wonder to lose weightDid you ever imagine that losing the weight could be as simple as drinking several cups of tea per day? As the steaming cup of tea is perfect for soothing sore throat and warming up on the […]
- Spearmint for Hair Growth Reduction naturallyEager to know the Benefits of Spearmint for Hair Growth Reduction naturally? In the case of males if an excess amount of body and facial hair is found, it is often noticed as a desirable […]