One of first signs that can make look an older than actually are is grey hair.Top 4 homemade hair packs to cover a grey string.
Now a days days, most men and women have grey hair even in their younger age or 30s. If someone who wants to conceal these string although in natural way, Try making hair colours at home. Celebrity hairstylist Asgar Saboo reveals tricks to get natural hair colour back.
Here are top 4 homemade hair packs to cover a grey hair.
- To prepare the henna pack, collect henna leaves from henna plant.
- Then make fresh paste by grinding the henna leaves.
- Add 3 teaspoons of amla powder into it. Can also add 1 teaspoon of coffee powder.
- Take small amount of curd and mix all ingredients.
- Apply the hair packs on hair and leave it till it dries.
- Then rinse it off with mild shampoo.
Potato peel rinse
- Take around 5 potatoes and peel them. Put the peels in cup.
- Take pan and pour 2 cups of cold water then add the peels. Bring to boil, lower the flame and simmer for minutes.
- Place the pan away from the stove and then let it cool.
- After it temperature comes down, strain the liquid out and save it.
- Add few drops of sandalwood oil for aroma and pour the cool mixture into glass container with a tight fitting lid.
- Use it as hair rinse after washing the hair. Apply this hair packs for better results
Black tea remedy
- Boil 2 teaspoons of tea leaves without adding any sugar or milk and let it concoct.
- Take the tea water and let it cool till water becomes darker.
- Then apply this hair packs all over the hair.
- Wash it off with water.
- Does not use shampoo with the tea water.
Coconut and lemon remedy
- Take about 6 to 8 teaspoons depending on the hair length of coconut oil.
- Mix 3 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice in an oil and apply this hair packs on the hair.
- Keep it for an hour and wash the hair with mild shampoo.
Top 4 homemade hair packs to cover a grey string
- Home Remedies for healthy hair growth using fenugreek seedsHome Remedies for healthy hair growth using fenugreek seeds
Fenugreeks are rich sorce of proteins, nicotinic acids and large amounts of lecithinare extremely effectual in strengthening […]
- How to give your tresses a hair spa at homeDo you frequently go to the salon and are recommended to get a hair spa? Just like you get a clean-up done for the face, a hair spa helps to enhance the quality of your hair by keeping it […]
- Five best hair masks for dry hairExternal factors such as the harsh chemicals or too much exposure to sun and wind can strip natural oils out of the hair, making hair dry.Five best hair masks for dry hair.
If fighting […]
- How to apply Henna for Grey HairGrey hair can be a cause of concern for anyone but with a range of homemade tips available for beautifying the same, you need not worry much. Besides a range of artificial hair care […]
- 8 Uses Of Coconut Milk For HairCoconut oil is extensively used by a lot of the Indians. The reason why coconut oil is used on hair is because it is good for growth, prevents bald-headedness and also hides those grey […]
- How to Stop White Hair using Natural Ingredients?Is how to stop white hair the question running in your mind? Since white hairs are assumed to be signs of ageing, no one wish to have grey hair in very young age. There are many homemade […]
- Homemade Coffee Face Scrub RecipeWaking up in the early morning on weekends can be difficult, especially if you have had exhausting working weekdays. What to do on weekends to begin my day is to do the natural face scrub […]
- Natural Remedies to get rid of black spotsIt is likely that you have the inclination to become self-conscious when are interacting with other people as of the dark spots that appear on your face. Many time, most of the women try […]
- Natural Remedies for DandruffYou may have great hair and great looks, but you would not stand a chance with the close friends if you carry dandruff on the hair. It is hard to conceal the fact that you have dandruff […]